RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

Inazuma updated RushChars - Blaze and Marine with a new update entry:

Version 1.2 - Emergency Patch

Hi everyone. Katmint here with some fresh April bugfixes for all of you. We discovered a quite serious issue with multiplayer which warranted an immediate update.

Changelog
  • Fixed a broken iterate that could cause some players to be unable to access their sol forms in multiplayer
  • Corrected a regression from 1.0 where Blaze would spin instead of boost if spin was held while landing with a fully charged boost
  • Fixed Blaze sometimes playing a spin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why does blaze in realms mod die in the last level?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-02-07-37-14-19_272dfb53e68bffeb82ca3be667e2ba97.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-02-07-37-14-19_272dfb53e68bffeb82ca3be667e2ba97.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
How do I make characters be compatible with rush chars?
(funny boat and funny sol emeralds)
(btw I have no idea how to code LUA)

Guys don't get mad at the people who are having trouble with marine being green.
Not all of us have heard about SRB2 2.2.10.

Also by the way does anyone know how to get that weird marine helmet I saw in one video? I tried doing it but it doesn't work fsr.

Guys don't get mad at the people who are having trouble with marine being green.

Also by the way does anyone know how to get that weird marine helmet I saw in one video? I tried doing it but it doesn't work fsr.
are you talking about jeski chaos?

One of the ways to do that is to get eggman into his hurt animation pose and then switch to marine. If you need more info just DM me,

to be fair it's the very first listed post on the forum front page.

Quick question? how do i get the final 2 sol emeralds?
I have gone into my 7th time slapping metal in the face and I have yet to get 1 from him

Why does blaze in realms mod die in the last level?
Because Sol forms do not count as actual Super forms in the eyes of the hardcoded sector effect being used here (that kills any and all characters without super).

I've beaten metal without getting hit ten times now and he never drops a sol emerald like the other 5 bosses could it be I'm using a customsave.soc save file addon in game.
The custom save wouldn't invalidate it since the save is a Lua I/O file.

Because Sol forms do not count as actual Super forms in the eyes of the hardcoded sector effect being used here (that kills any and all characters without super).
sol forms don't die in dimension warp if you have the latest version of both mods

it's planned in the future to make them actually count as super forms anyways, but that isn't possible in 2.2.10 because there is currently no way around needing the chaos emeralds for super

How do I make characters be compatible with rush chars?
(btw I have no idea how to code LUA)
pls help I dont know how to make characters compatible with rush chars

sol forms don't die in dimension warp if you have the latest version of both mods

it's planned in the future to make them actually count as super forms anyways, but that isn't possible in 2.2.10 because there is currently no way around needing the chaos emeralds for super
I see, didn't see either update contain any of the sort (funny since I lead the MRCE discord server).
Thanks for the correction, but that at least is still a valid explaination.

i wonder if im allowed to make custom icons for the sol emeralds because of this
1649185987048.png
its pretty annoying ngl
Post automatically merged:

Beat metal and brak without gettin hit
thats the one part i had trouble doing at first
but i beat it a few tries later
totally didnt use customsave.soc for the invuln command from admintools.lua

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back