[Open Assets] Rosy the Rascal (Updated)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior said:
$75 sounds pretty on-proportion to the amount of work involved in a character wad.
Hate to go offtopic again, but it really depends on the wad itself. If the wad was something like Greeman or Mr. Banana, then it really wouldn't be worth it. If it was for something like the KO.T.E wad, which comes with taunts, all completely custom sprites, and a SOC'd ability, then it might be worth it.

Also, I am really enjoying this wad.

Wait, you actually ENJOY those annoying things? I hate those, it made me want to turn off sfx.
Also I wouldn't say the KO.T.E.wad is completely custom. Rosy.wad is more edited than that one is, it's just following the SRB2 style.

Chrispy is right, KO.T.E isn't 100% custom. He uses Sonic CE's spin ball sprites (with permission) and most other the sprites was traced over and slightly edited to be KO.T.E.

@E-Dawg: Actually - In the few games Rosy was in, she never span while jumping... she only drove convertables, hugged Sonic, and whacked people with her hammer.

Holy crap.
This.
Is.
Awesome!
Once again, another great char by Chrispy. If SRB2 didn't have the limitations it has, this could be even better! Her ability was hard to use at first, but it's original. (I just spam jump when I get near the ground. :P) You did great on the sprites as always.
10/10

:D I LOVE THIS WAD!! ITS SO AWESOME!!! 10/10!!!! BEST EVER!! I LOVE IT!! XD OH! and i found a glitch!! its REALLY FUNNY!!! XDD if u go into sonicfreak94's server and use her jump she creates other amys!!! D: POOR SONIC!!

She is a neat character but i think she should be able to spin.
i don't think Amy was ever able to use spin dash...in sonic advanced series and sonic adventure she couldn't use spin dash but then in sonic adventure 2 in 2 player mode she could...so I'm not really sure... in sonic CD did she ever use it? I mean I know you couldn't play as her but did anyone ever see her use it?? i know that if you kept struggling while she was hugging you she'd throw you but has anyone see her AS rosy in sonic CD use spin dash??

She doesn't spindash. If I could I would make her run in her spindash, but that would be ackward because of the spindash handling (Running while being unable to turn) and look weird in zoomtubes.

If it only was possible to make her spin/slide while running, you should add her headbutt move thing which most of people recognize it from the Sonic Advance games:

sonicadvance01.png

Before you say something about that being Modern Amy and this being Classic Amy, you should take a look at this pic of one of Amy's moves from Sonic The Fighters:

stfy.png

(Taken from a YT video)

So she kinda has the same move in STF and in the SA games, but they work in a different way, because in STF, you have to run and press P, and in the SA games, you have to leap then press B and Amy takes some time to get up

Well, I suppose it's still not possible in the current SRB2 version, so this is just an idea for Rosy until there is some way to do it

That's exactly an idea I though of that Rosy could have. Too bad currently it's not truely possible.

I have an Idea: She can have a very low spin, but she don't need to have a spin energization sound, then, when the player press the spin button, she'll continue in her standing sprites, and when the player unbind the spin button, she will spin, but with the sprites of her move, and with a custom sound too. Maybe she can leave a trail(if it's possible).

Spindash isn't possible. If I had spindash on she would also spin when she jumps rather than using the spring frames. For me to give her a real spindash while not spinning when she jumps would affect every other srb2 character.
Also, RikkiandSparkey, please don't use some many caps and punctuations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back