ringland.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't even be bothered to give the wad a proper name, I shudder to think of what must be going on in the wad itself.

Don't bother. This map has no thok barrier, one playable sector, 77 rings placed within 50 square fracunits that aren't deafed, and a sky texture used as a wall texture. This thread should be locked because the map is not even playable, nor did it have any effort put into it.

:oops: Well to add it to a server start a match and type map map01. If that wont work use map map01 -force.

Uhh, DUDE!

The Map seriously is PATHETIC. No thok barrier, it's Ultra Tiny. This = WORST WAD IN HISTORY!

What Wad maker are you Using. Use a better one, because From this I can Easily assume it sucks. IT SUCKS. I can Jump through a Wall, and I can't even CLIMB it.

Phail.

Then why does this wad exist in the releases if it still needs 99.999999% percent of work left to actually make it worthy of a...
*ehem*
good download.
Please. I make wads better than this, but I don't put them up for download.

next time look at others before starting and releasing you own. If you want I can give you my first for you to look at. It may be small but it should at least be playable. (I havent seen any one use it in a Net game.)

My first match map was in fact, never, ever released. Compared to something like this, yeah it's not bad but...no, it's BAD. Hence why I never released it. After trying a few more maps I got better and thus, came out with a few winners in contests.

Please, don't release stuff like that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back