ringland.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaktan thok barriers are easy to put on. depending how big your level is put another sector around the level and edit the textures and set that sector to 0 for celing 0 for height, i'm sorry but this wad isn't my favourite and it's simple.

Sheesh, does this have to start as a flamewar? At least he tried, and thats better then begging us if we can make a map.

Anyway, you wanted to know about teleporters, size, and thokbarriers?

Teleporters: First make a small sector with a certain tag number (forgot what it is. Try to look in the tutorial) Then place a teleport destination thing wherever you want. (Yes, its a thing)

Size: I suppose you mean sector size. Quite simple. Make a retangular sector, and drag the sectors lines straight up/right/left/down. The direction you drag the line to depends on where the line faces.

Thokbarriers: They're always confusing to most people. Well, I'll make a simple example. First you make a sector of any size. Then, you make a new sector that around the first one. That means its kinda a second line. The distance between the 2 lines shouldn't be too big. (Sorry, I hate to say linedefs) If you did it right, Sonic can't thok trough walls anymore.

Super mystic sonic said:
At least he tried, and thats better then begging us if we can make a map.
Regardless of whether or not he 'tried', he apparently doesn't have the cognitive skills necessary to tell the difference between a good map and a bad map. I fail to see how anyone would think they'd be able to pass this off as something playable.

That was his only real fault. Releasing it, knowing (or maybe not knowing) it wasn't worthy yet to be released. He might have asked for advice in the suggestions topic, so he could work on it with a bit more knowledge before he would release it.

What you fail to realize is that your attitude is a major contribution to what's wrong with this board. Congratulating people and encouraging them has its place. When a person doesn't bother to read the several tutorials and stickies, they shouldn't get your applause for trying. When a user shows that level of ignorance/stupidity, negative remarks are called for. Not encouraging "Oh, at least he tried..." No, he didn't try. Save the encouragement for work.

Ive decided to quit making maps.

My 1st coop wont work.

Enemies won't attack.

End pole won't work.

Read tutorials....

And, I would like to add, its maps like these that make me unafraid to release my first one. (which will be realeased....sometime...yeah...sometime in the future)

The tortal only tells me how to make sectors.

:cry: Plus that is normal doombuilder.

Im using "srb2 doom builder".

Zaktan said:
Ive decided to quit making maps.

My 1st coop wont work.

Enemies won't attack.

End pole won't work.

For the coop, do you know what headers are?

Do you have the enemies set to deaf?

The exit sign isnt the exit, it just helps people know where it is. (like in real life)

Zaktan said:
The tortal only tells me how to make sectors.

:cry: Plus that is normal doombuilder.

Im using "srb2 doom builder".

Umm, you DO realize that SRB2 builder is essentially Doom Builder with some SRB2-Specific features, right?

No im using the REAL thing.

GIVING UP NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

IVE HAD A BAD DAY!!!!!

AT SCHOOL SOMEONE HURT MY FEELINGS!!!!!!

NOW I CAN'T STOP CRYING!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

/me laughs.
You think you have it bad?

I have only two friends, all my others became my enemies, even after I stood up for them.
I overheard a girl I have a crush on say (In obvious reference to me) "He thinks he has a chance with me *snicker*"
I can never tell if someone's mocking me, or if they're being serious.
My math grades are slipping.
My time in the real world is essentially teh suxorz.

Still sure you had a bad day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back