• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Recky's adventure(windy valley is on the way)

should I continue on this wad

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

This is a level wad that basically remakes some sonic adventure,sonic adventure 2, and sonic heroes levels. I don't know how to add pictures, so i'll just put the download link.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tb14b3

First i'll point out the mistake.
1.Theres a messed up texture in recky harbor ignore that.

So hope you enjoy.

levels(as of now),

Recky harbor zone
Sandy coast zone
Edit:upcoming levels
Sonic adventure boss level
Windy valley zone
Pyramid cave zone
Sonic heroes boss level
Snow village zone
Volcano mountain zone
and more to come.

Edit:I'll need some help on this wad, so if you want to help pm me.

My biggest problem with this wad is that that you have death floor on the same elevation as the normal, same floor.

glaber said:
yo Roboegg. may I post pictures for you? *downloads*

Yes you can if you want to becuase I can't get any pictures on here.

Edit:I'll fix the death pit and the missing textures, so the wad will have no problems.

Once again, don't randomly place rings and enemies!
It makes the level suck. Its also flat and has barely a need to jump.

Chaos said:
Once again, don't randomly place rings and enemies!
It makes the level suck. Its also flat and has barely a need to jump.

I'll take that into mind when making the other levels,but the one's that are already there i'll just fix some things on them.

srb20028.png

srb20034.png

Hey Robo.
Remaking, huh? :p
Well, I'm doing remakes, too. But I plan on making something original eventually... >.>
Anyway, I'll play this later. Good job. ^^

Let me put this as clearly as I can.

NO.

No FOFs.
No following of the original levels.
No chance to make anything work here.
No way I'm going to try (Read: TRY. I couldn't make it past the first level) that again.

I'd be happy to show you what a great version of Metal Harbour I could make, but I'm too busy wading through this insult to the music that STJR have so gratefully included in their game. Hey, on the bright side, at least you have TEXTURES.

*calms down* All in all, Recky Harbour is an evil map that should be avoided at all costs. In fact, I have this sudden urge to do it better.

Okay since I couldn't find the old link, I've decided to start over, starting from Red mountain.

Screens:

Upcoming levels:
Fregon City
Misty Highway
Taraza Desert
Red Plain
Ocean Palace
Deep Deep Ocean
Dark Valley
Dark City
Airport of Doom
Death Egg Forever
Egg Core
Final Boss

And thats it, I might put in some match levels if I think about it.

Level progress:
Fregon city: 0%

GCFreak said:
In a nutshell, NONE of these levels look like any of the aforementioned games.

I'm not really trying to make them look excatly like the game. What I am trying for is to make them look half-way like the game, and half-way of what Recky's Adventure is going to look like.

Okay since mystic said I have to finish a project, I'll go ahead and finish this one.

I'll start with the first level(Lab to Fregon City).

Lab Start:

srb20000.png

Lab Stairs:

srb20001.png

Lab Bridge:

srb20002.png

Lab Tube to go in to reach the next part of the lab:

srb20003.png

And I'll put the list of upcoming levels for those who don't wanna look down a few posts for it.

I'm not gonna remake levels from games, I'm just gonna do it normally without remaking.

Upcoming Levels:

Lab to Fregon
Fregon City
Misty Highway
Taraza Desert
Red Plain
Ocean Palace
Deep Deep Ocean
Dark Valley
Dark City
Airport of Doom
Death Egg Forever
Egg Core
Final Boss

Its the same mod, same name, I'm just finishing it up. I removed recky harbor, red mountain and sandy coast from the levels list for various reasons.

Robo, it seems you're planning on making a ton of levels before you've even started making decent ones.

Flat is just not for single player (or any mode).

Segmint said:
Robo, it seems you're planning on making a ton of levels before you've even started making decent ones.

Flat is just not for single player (or any mode).

What I'm finishing this project and quitting wading, and of course the first part is flat, but the second part isn't going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back