• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Recky's adventure(windy valley is on the way)

should I continue on this wad

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on Edge said:
The screens are apatizing, but I need a download link.

How are you gonna ask for a download link, When I'm not uploading it untill all the levels are done. Seriously On Edge you need to stop asking for download links, wads aren't that easy to do.

roboegg99 said:
I'm not uploading it untill all the levels are done.

If I get a beta, not only will Mystic see signs of progress, but we can give you constructive criticism to make the final product better.

But I haven't any gotten that far on it yet, I'll try to release a beta in 10 days. and can't mystic see progress through(spelling) the screens?

The level looks way too open, with some textures that don't fit.

Robo, the only way that you are going to finish a proper project is if you don't plan about 10 more levels to do after the first unfinished one. Quality over quantity.

And when this is done you plan to "quit" WADding? You've said this way too many times.

camo man said:
And when this is done you plan to "quit" WADding? You've said this way too many times.

Umm no I haven't. and thats not the full level thats the first part, and if I resize it its gonna be cramped.

Just lower the ceiling a bit. It'll look smaller.

Also: I thought you said I could take control of some of your old projects, this was going to be after RotoB.

Dude_ said:
Just lower the ceiling a bit. It'll look smaller.

Also: I thought you said I could take control of some of your old projects, this was going to be after RotoB.

Well I have to at least finish one, so I can fully quit. and so I'll have mystic off my case.

You see? You are eager to "quit" WADding. You've really said this too many time. If you don't believe my search quit and see how many times it refers to you quiting WADding. Honestly Roboegg, the only way to get better is to practice.

You aren't THAT bad at wadding, if I were to rate your wads, I'd give most around 5/10, 6/10, or 7/10. The only problems with them are:

1) Too short. Sand Temple takes 20 seconds to beat, even though its a later level.
2)Sprites are drawn very, very quickly. Spend more time on them, or they won't turn out that bad.
3) You always start WAY too many projects.

Seriously, the wads just need improvment at least it isn't like Sonic Ultima...

camo man said:
You see? You are eager to "quit" WADding. You've really said this too many time. If you don't believe my search quit and see how many times it refers to you quiting WADding. Honestly Roboegg, the only way to get better is to practice.

That was when I was young , Right now I'm 15 and want to get away from wading(its just not that fun anymore, making movies and doing teen stuff is better than wading really).

on Edge said:
You realize that the only purpouse of doing this is so that you can make more wads, right?

Yeah, but than if I finish it, I'll be free and I can quit wading for good. =D

Roboegg, if you don't like this community, or wadding either for that matter, why are you making this? I can't see the point, it's like the only thing keeping you going is your pride.

BlueZero4 said:
Roboegg, if you don't like this community, or wadding either for that matter, why are you making this? I can't see the point, it's like the only thing keeping you going is your pride.

My prides not keeping me here, the stupid address bar on my computer pops up everytime I need to go to a place starting with a "S", that and because of some other weird reason.

I'm all for Roboegg doing this, personally, whether he makes empty threats or not. The new Lab level does look quite improved, but seems to be going straight the entire time, judging by the screens.

Heck, I might actually download this when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back