• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

RBSonic - A thread.

srb21295.gif

Peelout is back, alongside a new custom skincolor.

srb21295.gif

Peelout is back, alongside a new custom skincolor.
It's a perfect mix of blue and sapphire, love it. Also love the walljumping! It feels solid and looks really useful at high speed!

Since you want this to be Classic Sonic at his true power I thought walljumping would be sensible, guess you caught on too!

Drop Dash and Drill Dash, that's looking nice to play around with in levels like a maniac. I'm just hoping the longer in the air you drill dash or drop dash you get more speed, ala KRework's/KReworkD's Dropdash. You have 3 levels of charge, one basic level, and two super levels that give way more speed.

The air dash and drop-dash spamming looks crazy op and I love it, you could probably generate too much speed from doing it long enough.

Drop Dash and Drill Dash, that's looking nice to play around with in levels like a maniac. I'm just hoping the longer in the air you drill dash or drop dash you get more speed, ala KRework's/KReworkD's Dropdash. You have 3 levels of charge, one basic level, and two super levels that give way more speed.

The air dash and drop-dash spamming looks crazy op and I love it, you could probably generate too much speed from doing it long enough.
Drop Dash has charging. Now you gave me a good name for the Stomp.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back