• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

RBSonic - A thread.

when i remake the Sonic worst-to-best video, this Sonic would be in.
this character is the real embodiment of what you can do with a lot of speed

Made Strike Mode tweaks as of late, here's another RVZ demonstration, with Xian.exe's Speedometer in the bottom left:
srb20643.gif

this gives me the idea, how about you give rb sonic sonic already have the speed meter like an extra thing

I'm genuinely surprised how well this mod is made from the viewpoint we have now. It's heavily polished and looks really fun to play, despite being another Sonic mod; this feels like a completely different character.
Plus can you give the link to the speed-o-meter?
I kinda want to clean my speedometer up a bit before I make it public, I might submit it here on the mb when I do.

I kinda want to clean my speedometer up a bit before I make it public, I might submit it here on the mb when I do.

To specify: The speedometer completely breaks in lower resolutions, though it works rather well in most cases (it used to just work in Xian's main resolution, lol).

i recommend using Hyper for Xmomentum only

I already have a gameplan ready:
- Have a variant of Hyper packed into here.
- Disable that variant if XMomentum is enabled, then have a seperate version enable which works alongside XMomentum whilst providing the same gameplay.

There was the Black Emerald in the character select for a reason. :D
(Final Demo reference is Final Demo reference.)
(I also hope to make the Black Emerald a follow mobj that circles around RBSonic, but that's an endgame goal rn.)

Last edited:
I already have a gameplan ready:
- Have a variant of Hyper packed into here.
- Disable that variant if XMomentum is enabled, then have a seperate version enable which works alongside XMomentum whilst providing the same gameplay.

There was the Black Emerald in the character select for a reason. :D
(Final Demo reference is Final Demo reference.)

alrighty then, so there would be a variation of Hyper when XMomentum is active.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

(I also hope to make the Black Emerald a follow mobj that circles around RBSonic, but that's an endgame goal rn.)
i would like seeing the Black Emerald both accessible normal and with the pets lua

I was thinking of a mechanic for the black emerald in battlemode.
practically slows the enemy hit for 5 seconds, plus it glows in a dark aura to show who got hit

Thanks to SwitchKaze (aka, the person behind the custom skin color merge request that got in 2.2.5), the Black Emerald is finally in-game:
srb20653.gif

Thanks to SwitchKaze (aka, the person behind the custom skin color merge request that got in 2.2.5), the Black Emerald is finally in-game:
srb20653.gif

that looks very cool! hope it gets also a pet interaction when every character can get followed by the Black Emerald

Well, the first Strike State exclusive ability is in, and I may have semi-stolen a certain idea from Icezer after realizing that the actual Spamdash is OP....

srb20655.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back