Rainbow Unicorn Blast 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonict said:
On a serious note, refresh your cache to see the other buttons and such.

You killed it by being serious. This officially the lamest SRB2 April Fools prank ever. Seriously. The music isn't even that bad, and with someone being "hi-technicaaal" and serious during the event just RUINS it. In all the years I've been roaming, lurking, just BEING here, I've never seen anything so gay (gayer than this new RUB2 stuff) happen, but it has. Because of this, I feel every April Fools SRB2 prank will be just as lame, successively getting lamer, and lamer.

I mean, seriously, it was funny for a second, but now you see users making cracks about gays, and presenting gay stereotypes and stuff. Not exactly "cool" or "funny" if you ask me. Sure, it's just a simple joke, but none of the users can handle it, so it was generally a bad idea. You would've been better taking Nazism to a new level, or hell, even something minor that would slowly tear the insides of the users apart just by the change.

nojustno.png

Also, I'd just like to ask, how the hell does pink at all relate to gay? I'm assuming you'd say for males it would be, but on the contrary, pink is said to be the manliest color you could wear. Why? Because you were a man enough to wear the damn color no matter what reasons you "shouldn't" wear it. Seriously guys, you're "gay" if u don't like pink only because you are a guy and "ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE PINK".

Grow the **** up. Think of a better prank next year. The amount of effort is outstanding, the execution was perfect, but the overall theme was equivalent to ****, and the overall theme is 90% of your grade. Therefore, this is EPIC FAILURE.

Personaly I don't like how that word got its second defination. And I don't even know how it got it!

I pretty much agree with Ash here (Lol hipocrisy)
They could have thought of a funnier theme or joke. This joke's not very good. It's kind of a 12 yr old stereotype of girls. But, I do like having fun and some less apalling rules are a little relaxing. All in all, it's not really good, but go with the flow! Desu~

steveb96 said:
Ash killed it.

I hope so.

Arf said:
They could have thought of a funnier theme or joke. This joke's not very good.

Pheonix Wright Blast 2 would've been better than this, seriously

or some other internet meme... srb9001 or something
but whatever. i wonder who's idea this was...

If the theme is "girls on the internet" yes it's a stereotype. But from my experience on the intarwebs, it's a TRUE stereotype.

But yeah, you people who always try and ruin these jokes are big MEANIES! D:

Draykon said:
If the theme is "girls on the internet" yes it's a stereotype. But from my experience on the intarwebs, it's a TRUE stereotype.

But yeah, you people who always try and ruin these jokes are big MEANIES! D:

big poopie heads? :3

Ash said:
Arf said:
They could have thought of a funnier theme or joke. This joke's not very good.

Pheonix Wright Blast 2 would've been better than this, seriously

I know right?

No, its pattlette doesn't have pink, well, might as well change it anyway.

LOL liek my nam is wrong. Im unicorn link!!1!!111 But, anyways, this prank is awesome. The nazi hell was better, though. And it gets brought down a bit from the barbie music not working(for me, that is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back