• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

"Pyramid base" (SA2 Pyramid cave/Sand ocean Demake)

MrBoingBD

"Just a guy who loves adventure!"
Hello there fellow sonic fan, I have brought some news.

I've been working on this project of mine for awhile now, And is getting closer to being finished. So I decided to make a W.I.P thread page for it.

Here's some media:
srb20201.gif
srb20202.gif
srb20203.gif
srb20205.gif

srb20204.gif
srb20207.gif
srb20206.gif

I was wanting to make this as a tribute to "Sonic adventure 2" One of the games I consider to be one of, If not THE best sonic game

Enjoy the teasers!

Last edited:
Hello there fellow sonic fan, I have brought some news.

I've been working on this project of mine for awhile now, And is getting closer to being finished. So I decided to make a W.I.P thread page for it.

Here's some media:
View attachment 120220View attachment 120221View attachment 120222View attachment 120224
View attachment 120223View attachment 120226View attachment 120225
I was wanting to make this as a tribute to "Sonic adventure 2" One of the games I consider to be one of, If not THE best sonic game

Enjoy the teasers!
I don't know if it's just the perspective, but the quicksand in Sand Ocean looks off.
I'm guessing it's because it's lower than it should be?

I don't know if it's just the perspective, but the quicksand in Sand Ocean looks off.
I'm guessing it's because it's lower than it should be?
Yeah I guess it is a little too low.

The skybox for the "Sand ocean" part of the level is a little hard to adjust properly.
I make sure to rase it just a bit to make it look better next time I work on it.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Ah, this brings up memories of when I tried creating this stage in LittleBigPlanet. It didn't turn out amazing IIRC.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back