• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
Hadn't seen anybody get started on this so I decided to, here is the blue blur I just gotten started on it yesterday so bear with me also I tried to mimic the quill texture that they did to Sonic's model as well. give me tips and stuff and this contains 0 spoilers as well.View attachment 80894
Progress will continue in early summer as I want to get school out the way and focus on my school work but fear not it's gonna be drawn in sonic prime style no longer pixelated

What is sonic prime style
the concept art for it yknow the one having super sonic
FV8MpiGX0AE0m8F
FV8MqwDXgAEiVdg

i think there has to be some chance of making movie sonic look good, maybe it's just my imagination but it doesn't sound impossible, tho i do have to agree that prime sonic would look amazing and be easier to make the sprites

After I finish up some work and them he'll be worked on
Post automatically merged:

Well I'm gonna try to make a shop if I can't completely gonna be able to be switched up in options or smth
Not trying to suggest, or break rule 15, but I would just make it a command, sorta like modern sonics hudstyle command.
no offense, but its pretty weird we gotta pay with what i assume is rings, to unlock sonic with different shoes, gloves, and a slight new ability if you add it, but i dont feel a new ability would be possible. but still sms exists, i dont know, pretty confused is all.
also great looking mod, gonna play the hell out of this when it releases.

Not trying to suggest, or break rule 15, but I would just make it a command, sorta like modern sonics hudstyle command.
no offense, but its pretty weird we gotta pay with what i assume is rings, to unlock sonic with different shoes, gloves, and a slight new ability if you add it, but i dont feel a new ability would be possible. but still sms exists, i dont know, pretty confused is all.
also great looking mod, gonna play the hell out of this when it releases.
i'll try this

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back