Post your pics/art here!

This is My Art For my SRB2 mod that i working on it *alone xD*
Just A Simple Art.jpg

i tried.jpg

Doodled this during my lunch break at work :v
This is also probably the first time I've picked up a pencil and paper in like over a year lol.

Miles Tails Prower (Sonic the Sketchhog).png

Oh Shit.png
Sonic Generations Drawing! (Day 3 of 30 days of Sonic).png
uhmm. what (Jack vs Scourge leak... idk).png
What if Dark Sonic was in SMBZ.png
30 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog.png

Thank you for this Thread i can finally post these shits!
also Thank You, Sonic for giving us such amazing stories, Games, Comics, Series and Movies.
Happy 30th Anniversary Sonic.
Post automatically merged:

last one is a Poster btw

and Some of the artwork in said poster are made by many talented people, Like Solar Stellar for his Modern Super Sonic Art, Bendanne (if i pronounced that name wrong, change it) for the Mario and Sonic one and Nibroc Rock for his Super Silver art as an example.

ps: the Live action movies part of the second message is meaning not just the said live action movie but its Upcoming Sequel as well... and i couldn't add eggman to the poster plus the Ova in said message cuz of my stupidity (i hate my stupidity, dammit)

Last edited:
ADilla.png

This one is my favorite that I just made today! If you see me in the discord, You'll find me with this as my profile

I spend a lot of time to learn the Sonic OVA style basics. So this is my first finished piece in this style. I have still a lot to learn, but some day ,I think, I can do it.

Attachments

• sonic ova.png
    sonic ova.png
    462.7 KB · Views: 662
I spend a lot of time to learn the Sonic OVA style basics. So this is my first finished piece in this style. I have still a lot to learn, but some day ,I think, I can do it.
That looks so much like Ova. Awesome job on him! I also love how he looks like he's sparking.

That looks so much like Ova. Awesome job on him! I also love how he looks like he's sparking.
Thank You! I draw this Sonic all the time. 20 sketches alongside with Adventure Sonic per day.

(Was really inspired by chaomix and his tutorial)

Attachments

• Sonic with soap shoes runing like in sonic rangers.jpg
    Sonic with soap shoes runing like in sonic rangers.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 875
Last edited:
dumb random thing i finished just a day ago. i sure do like where my artstyle's goin'

Attachments

• casual.png
    casual.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 88

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back