Post your Desktop

Desktop.png

image.png

Here's my desktop. There's loads of stuff in it.

Oh and if you're wondering, it's a Spark the Electric Jester 2 wallpaper that I found just by looking around the internet.

The most notable things that I shoved into this desktop are Super Smash Bros. Crusade, SLADE3, Sonic 3 A.I.R. Mod Manager, Project64 and OBS.

...I mean, dude, this is by far the greatest desktop I've ever had iml (in my life).

Last edited:
It's been some time ever since the last post I did here. Here's my background now. It's the The Legend of Heroes series protagonists

Background.png

Last edited:
my desktop

attachment.php

well I got my chrome book to work so here is my desktop, it is a meme approved picture that I made with way too many photo editors

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

alright so here's the picture I used as my wallpaper for my phone but I'm not going to just take a screenshot of my phone backround because it's cluttered with personal stuff so here's the direct image.
attachment.php

this image is the picture of my favorite music album which was made by Falkkone(sorry if I butchered the name) a person who makes heavy metal remixes of songs from videogames, movies,tv shows,and animes.
this album is dedicated to neir automata songs, I highly suggest you give the music album a listen to sometime because it's really great.

Having acquired a certain Sega console "recently" (~4.5 months ago) I had to change my wallpapers. I have these two for quite a while now.

5FPXqbL.png

iKKBOsz.png

my current desktop as of 2020 december 1th

Attachments

• desktopoooooooooooold.png
    desktopoooooooooooold.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
yeah, i really love danganronpa don't judge me fmewlfndjscx.

j0MtRBF.png

this image is kinda old btw. (and is resized too to be 1280x720, original is 1366x768)

i got this puter for xmas so not much but here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-02 19.44.15.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-02 19.44.15.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 140
1618440907340.png

My desktop. Utilities and other crap on the left and games and more important utilities (Zone Builder) on the right. Ignore the Rias Gremory wallpaper, he-he.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back