Plushima's Asset Collection - PAC

[Open Assets] Plushima's Asset Collection - PAC 1.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
Princess Draykon submitted a new resource:

Plushima's Asset Pack - PAC - Extra enemies and mechanics for mappers

Custom enemies and mechanics can go a long way towards establishing a level's a sense of identity- and it's always nice to have more toys to play with. Here's a small collection of random reusable assets I've made for various 2.2 projects.

I've gone slightly against convention and packaged each individual enemy or element as its own separate file in the .zip. This should make it a bit easier to just take what you want for your own project: Just take everything from the file you want, and...

Read more about this resource...

So when i heard "Mysteriously, they extend a certain unreleased character's flight timer as well..." I knew this gave me a suspicious punch to the neck. Otherways, nice mods seen here.

Princess Plushima updated Plushima's Asset Collection - PAC with a new update entry:

New boosters, new bottles, zonebuilder tags

I've updated the asset collection to v1.2. Here's what's changed:

• All objects have had the appropriate zonebuilder tags added, to make them a bit easier to work with. Check the main post to see what category everything's in now. Thanks to Inazuma for showing me how to do this!
  • Fixed a bug where the flow bubbles wouldn't reset the drowning music.
  • Added new physics based bottles from an unreleased project.
  • Updated the Flight Boosters with a couple requested features...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Heck, those flight boosters look like they DESERVE a 3d model! If I could, I would absolutely provide one myself, but hey. They still look decent without!

Also yeah those light fixtures DEFINITELY need to be placed in the appropriate areas.

I also wish the bottles tipped over a LOT more easily! Like... practically on contact. And yes, they ARE fun to play around with. (Spindashing noises intensify)

Princess Plushima updated Plushima's Asset Collection - PAC with a new update entry:

V1.3 - Couple small fixes

I made some small updates to a couple of these objects ages ago and forgot to release them here, whoops!
  • Fixed a bug in which releasing the jump button after being launched by a flight booster would cut your momentum.
  • The flight boosters now properly snap the player to their position. They were always SUPPOSED to do this but i borked it at some point.
  • The bottles now actually check your relative Z position before deciding you collided with them. I forgot the mobjcollide...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back