[Pls Lock This Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Can you draw the guy in my icon I LOVE our artstyle!
Post automatically merged:

(btw his eyes are just straight lines)

draw this nerd with the "Yuji Uekawa" art style

CSS.png
SHMOOOOOOOVE.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can u do one in Ssntails with my oc in the Mario jumping pose can u do that for me

Attachments

• srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 79
  • srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    448 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
@Folarin it took quite a bit to get the glowy effect on his hands, sorry
folarin.png

@A_3TO_GAS_MAN*(RUS)*
Gasman.png

I know I canceled mine but this one is original outfit.

- Three Spikes
- Two spikes on back (through the hoodie)
- (notice) the ears are little big

Any pose you may draw
View attachment 97800
The shoes
View attachment 97801

And take your time to draw, but maybe let the other ones be first and let me be last.
Ngah Paming.png

YET ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT
Now, you can ask me to draw you in MY STYLE!
example:
Sonic Art.png

AND THE OVA STYLE

example:
OVAEX.png

Last edited:
Nice

Although it's little not as expected, but it's fine I guess

How about OVA I guess? But hopefully this time you noticed the unnoticed (this time different pose)
- He (supposed to) has three spikes on head, means on the side pose it's possibly seen two spikes. Unlike Sonic, has 6 spikes, and from the side pose it seen 3 spikes.
- His ears are bigger (or is it just me that the ears in the artwork seemed small?)

Let's see Paming being tall heh

Last edited:
I seriously need new artwork of the Belnades sisters… I'd like it in the SRB2 2.2 style. I've attached a PDF guide, because the pictures I do have of them are a bit subpar.

Okay, lemme try this again. I'd like these four characters drawn in the SRB2 style. The provided artwork was created a long time ago with a preset-part character creator that had no flexibility in regards to overall character build (and was missing some crucial options for how the characters were supposed to look), so I have also attached a .pdf with instructions on modifications to the designs that I'd like to have made. However, I'll also add some notes here.

All four of these characters wear necklaces consisting of teardrop-shaped mystical gemstones attached to small golden chains (well, I say gemstones, but the stones should be smooth, not noticeably gem-cut like the Chaos Emeralds). These are meant to be Sonic characters, so the proportions of the provided designs are mildly inaccurate (they should have somewhat shorter snouts, larger heads, larger hands, and larger eyes). Their tails should be a little bit longer and thicker than what the artwork shows. Their builds are similar to each other (they are sisters, after all), but not identical.

Annie Belnades [Note: Annie should have four Tails-esque bangs in a 2x2 square spread. Her breast size should be somewhat smaller than Rouge, but noticeably larger than Modern Amy. She should also be a little bit chubby, like how Tails is depicted with a slight potbelly in most official art. Her necklace gem's color should be sky-blue. Other than that, the existing art depicts her look decently… her fashion sense is mainly shorts and T-shirts, and her gloves and footwear are intentionally similar to Tails' as a way to show her admiration of him.]
annie_belnades_approx__design_by_luigifan18_d2fwr69.jpg

Sonja Belnades [Note: Sonja is supposed to wear a Roman-style toga... her fashion sense is deliberately antiquated in order to help convey the "seer who can look into the past and future" shtick. I had to go with a sarashi/mummy wrappings/leotard combo here because that's what was available in the character creator. Oh, and she also has a ponytail, but I forgot to include that. Her necklace gem's color should be pale green, and her figure should be rather slender (still has great curves, though).]
sonja_belnades_approx__design_by_luigifan18_d2gdynw.jpg

Flora Belnades [Note: Flora's dress should be one-piece rather than having a slit down the middle at the bottom, though the depicted height is mostly accurate (it's not a short skirt like Amy's, but it's not a long dress like Princess Peach's either… I can’t quite decide if it should cut off above or below the knees, though). The shoulders of the dress should be a little less broad than in the artwork. Flora is much shorter than average for her age (so she's significantly shorter than her sisters). Her necklace gem's color should be white (the character creator got that right at least), and her shoe design should be a bit more, I dunno, church-appropriate? 🤷‍♂️]
flora_belnades_approx_design_by_luigifan18_d2geeec.jpg

Cassandra Belnades [Note: The fashion design is actually pretty spot-on; Cassandra is confident and flirtatious and likes to dress seductively with outfits that accentuate her figure well and show off fairly generous amounts of skin fur, particularly around the midriff area. With that said, she doesn't go as far as to dress like a stripper; her clothes are just stuff like short shorts and low-cut T-shirts. Her necklace gem's color should be lavender or pale purple.]
cassandra_belnades__aprx__dsgn_by_luigifan18_d2gely0.jpg

EDIT: I updated the sprinting guidelines document.

Attachments

• SRB2 Addon Ideas - The Belnades Sisters.pdf
    361.1 KB · Views: 63
  • SRB2 Addon Ideas - The Belnades Sisters (Advanced Commentary).pdf
    438 KB · Views: 49
  • Spriting Guidelines for the Belnades Sisters.pdf
    953.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
this dude:
STNDA1-export.png

in srb2 style. for a css picture
cuz i am lazy to do it myslef
use this as a reference:
XTRAB0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back