[Pls Lock This Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro he probably left the project it SAID I will make your CHARACTER INTO SRB2 CSS ART
don't you think it would be nice to realise that i'm a human and that it takes time to do these drawings. as AstronimicZer0 said, one group of drawings took almost a week!
Post automatically merged:

You're still doing the ones people are waiting for, though... right?
we've been waiting patiently.

well at least, I have been.
and here's yours!
ASTRONOMIC0.png

ooh can you deraw my spuer original sonic character shmog????1!!!

View attachment 97047
yes very nice oc s tier
Theking.png

Hey,i know this is just a Tails with a scarf
But could you do this one ?

Rotations
View attachment 95915 View attachment 95916

Scarf
View attachment 95913View attachment 95914
Scarftails.png

Can you make my pfp a CSS art?
i gave him the crystal ring upgrade cuz why not
sa1.png

Last edited:
and here's yours!
ASTRONOMIC0.png
I don't mean to discredit your hard work and effort...

This looks unfinished, and inaccurate.
welp now that i've seen a detailed description of your character imma draw him again
Please dont tell me this is the redrawn version...

Just because I do actually want to use this as his CSS art. Because he IS being made.

Last edited:
Ok so, this ain't an oc but
can you draw this?
and please make it SSNTails styled?

Attachments

• srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    438.6 KB · Views: 74
OH MY GOODNESS I DIDNT NOTICE HIS INHIBITOR RINGS WERE UNFINISHED SORRY

I don't mean to discredit your hard work and effort...

Please dont tell me this is the redrawn version...

Just because I do actually want to use this as his CSS art. Because he IS being made.
oh yeah and also if you want to use it as his css art i'll make a transparent redraw. i just draw them for fun and i didn't think anyone would genuinely want to use my art for a mod

OH MY GOODNESS I DIDNT NOTICE HIS INHIBITOR RINGS WERE UNFINISHED SORRY

oh yeah and also if you want to use it as his css art i'll make a transparent redraw. i just draw them for fun and i didn't think anyone would genuinely want to use my art for a mod
Honestly, take your time with him, I don't really care how long it takes, But as I do want to use it as actual CSS art, I would like it to be fairly high quality. (and also accurate. please, look at the reference images I'll attach below as much as you need to.)

Attachments

• DTCANNO.png
    DTCANNO.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 120
  • DTCCSS1.png
    DTCCSS1.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 102
Can you draw muy oc?
2023-06-04_22.35.59.png
It's like this but more like an anthropomorphic wolf and not a cat making a 7w7 face, the colors are the same and it has black shoes with white lines and soles and black pants
, sorry for so much text

PD:SRB2 Style

Can you draw my pfp running or doing the SA1 reference in srb2 style?

Attachments

• Untitled48_20230719163757.png
    Untitled48_20230719163757.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Honestly, take your time with him, I don't really care how long it takes, But as I do want to use it as actual CSS art, I would like it to be fairly high quality. (and also accurate. please, look at the reference images I'll attach below as much as you need to.)
hopefully this is better.
new.png

this is 500 pixels by 500 pixels, around the same resolution as the art in srb2's credits.
new128.png

a 128 pixels by 128 pixels version that should be used for the XTRAB0 sprite.

PLEASE CREDIT ME IN THE MOD'S MAIN PAGE!!!

Still Waiting for Me in CSS/SRB2 Style, that Looks like I will be This in the Input:
Bubblun

Hopefully, I will be the Exact Same Dragon while being Drawn as an Output.

hopefully this is better.
View attachment 97489
this is 500 pixels by 500 pixels, around the same resolution as the art in srb2's credits.
View attachment 97490
a 128 pixels by 128 pixels version that should be used for the XTRAB0 sprite.

This... looks rushed. Some of the colours are wrong, some details are missing or wrong, and the shoes are still WAY off.
...and his muzzle goes up at the side for some reason???
I said take your time, the mod won't be coming out for a LONG time, most likely, so you take as much time as you need, make it a background project or something.
If you don't wanna redo him a 4th time, that's fine, but I don't think I'll be using this.

Again, don't mean to discredit your work or you, I just think some more care could be put into it than it looks like has been.
This... looks rushed. Some of the colours are wrong, some details are missing or wrong, and the shoes are still WAY off.
...and his muzzle goes up at the side for some reason???

I said take your time, the mod won't be coming out for a LONG time, most likely, so you take as much time as you need, make it a background project or something.
If you don't wanna redo him a 4th time, that's fine, but I don't think I'll be using this.

Some of the colours are wrong
that's because of srb2's palette, not me

Again, don't mean to discredit your work or you, I just think some more care could be put into it than it looks like has been.
well, i'm sorry but that was really the best i can do. i normally draw more simple designs, like my oc, cheeseboi, so maybe your character design is too complicated for me.
CheeseboiCharDesign.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back