Piko Pack

Piko Pack 1.1

also, even though snick hasn't released yet (unless i missed something), would his model work with sonic? in several PT mods snick does have a sonic based costume (Blue spikes, red hat) so it would just be like playing an alt of him
If anything, as far as I gleamed from the Wiki, he basically played like Sonic with some aspects of Peppino's moveset. Just copy his model/animations (as a model) onto Sonic and it's literally perfect.

Fang should get Vigilante as a model, too. Because gun.

will vigilante model will be mugenhunter nack?
Post automatically merged:

If anything, as far as I gleamed from the Wiki, he basically played like Sonic with some aspects of Peppino's moveset. Just copy his model/animations (as a model) onto Sonic and it's literally perfect.

Fang should get Vigilante as a model, too. Because gun.
No. It not. Vigilante model Will be mugenhunter nack.

will vigilante model will be mugenhunter nack?

No. It not. Vigilante model Will be mugenhunter nack.
No, people don't KNOW what the vigil model will be, or if its even being made. chances are its gonna be a character with a gun

pizzaface model when?
IMG_20230329_223326.jpg

uh oh I think I screwed snick model

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-30-18-19-27-176_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-30-18-19-27-176_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 129
Rule 12: Do not bump threads pointlessly. Don't pester authors about updates or release dates!
When new update?

When you gonna update this?

Last edited:
how do you get the characters for the models because i kept looking and i cant seem to find the right one so i might need the mods because its hard to find the, by search

Back