Piko Pack

Piko Pack 1.1

ok so i tried pairing snick with alt sonic, everything else (besides the laugh) works but i think something screwed up with the peelout
ah, there must be no animation for the peelout animation in the model then, it's the same thing as the laugh

yea u prob did smth wrong. I don't think he can pair with EVERY character
Post automatically merged:

I tried using fsonic and it worked fine

ah, there must be no animation for the peelout animation in the model then, it's the same thing as the laugh
snick does have a peelout animation but ive only seen it work on mcsonic.

i think ive seen this happen with other characters with a paper peelout animation too.

snick does have a peelout animation but ive only seen it work on mcsonic.
I think it doesn't work for altsonic because his peelout animation works differently from MCSonic's, being a different 4 sprite set with the arms back and shoes still the same while MCSonic's is essentially the paper peelout's animation.

I think it doesn't work for altsonic because his peelout animation works differently from MCSonic's, being a different 4 sprite set with the arms back and shoes still the same while MCSonic's is essentially the paper peelout's animation.
you are likely right about that because if you were to hit the download button on the paper peelout's page two versions come up. the cd version and the regular version

i guess the only real way for this to be fixed is if piko gives snicks peelout animation support for both versions.

unless you cant actually do that

you are likely right about that because if you were to hit the download button on the paper peelout's page two versions come up. the cd version and the regular version
I mean, alt sonic's is neither, it works (and kind of looks like) mania's dash sprites (with cd peelout turned off), not using seperated graphics put together to make something, but all being one sprite per frame like the normal run animation (and the altsonic peelout sprites also having only 8 angles), unlike the paper peelout (and cd peelout version), which combines an 8-angle sonic upper body sprite with a paper sprite for his peelout shoe shape which can face in as many directions as a model.

I mean, alt sonic's is neither, it works (and kind of looks like) mania's dash sprites (with cd peelout turned off), not using seperated graphics put together to make something, but all being one sprite per frame like the normal run animation (and the altsonic peelout sprites also having only 8 angles), unlike the paper peelout (and cd peelout version), which combines an 8-angle sonic upper body sprite with a paper sprite for his peelout shoe shape which can face in as many directions as a model.
oh dang. i dont know alot about making srb2 models but id assume piko could gives snick's peelout support for altsonics peelout easily.
btw, did the peelout actually work for you when you paired snick with altsonic?

1681890552314.png

i havent done anything with snick btw

wallace & gromit are already added yeah
oh my bad i mistaken wallace for jumbo

wallace & gromit are already added yeah
also are you gonna think about adding fake peppino or somethin?

Can someone please explain what Piko means by put "this" into models.dat?

piko put youself in the pack

Last edited:
Back