Piggybacking! Hop on your friend's back!

[Open Assets] Piggybacking! Hop on your friend's back! v1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Just found a bug with it: the Tails bot kinda freaks out when he latches onto the player.
Steps to reproduce behaviour:
  1. Make Tails lift you up in S&T mode
  2. Have him latch onto you instead (Piggyback)
  3. Just hold Spin to start charging a Spin Dash
And off he goes.
srb20189.gif

Post automatically merged:

srb20190.gif

Without latching on to Tails flying, this happens.

After messing around with this, a neat idea just sparked my mind. What if Piggy backing actually gave access to abilities specific to who's at the bottom of the totem? Like, say, Sonic could launch who's on top of him, effectively giving them their own temporary Thok, or Tails could throw them way up in the air like in Advance 3?

After messing around with this, a neat idea just sparked my mind. What if Piggy backing actually gave access to abilities specific to who's at the bottom of the totem? Like, say, Sonic could launch who's on top of him, effectively giving them their own temporary Thok, or Tails could throw them way up in the air like in Advance 3?
Like Kirby's Return to Dreamland!

I Still wish you would could still see if you could improve this mod just a tiny bit more. The Mod has only a slight few bugs such as if two people want to stack ontop of someone else, they wouldn't overide each other. I'm gonna leave two images for the bugs i've found. i'm sure everyone else has notice this as well.
PS: Quick Side-Note i'm sorry if you don't won't want to work on this anymore but i'm just saying this mod needs a little patching up and i hope you understand where i'm coming from. Apologies again.

Attachments

• srb20074.gif
    srb20074.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 130
  • srb20075.gif
    srb20075.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 136
MULYPLAYER SONIC HEROOOOOOOOOOOOES why not stacking tails over knuckles over sonic and simulating sonic heroes! (why not heroes sonic, heroes knuckles and heroes tails, if these mods even exists?)

Last edited:
At last, the "Ride your Friends" Mod. From Now: If we can have This (and the Yoshi Mod), Then We will have... Rideable Yoshi!

A weird bug I saw whenever a bot jumps on me instead of getting off they try to struggle or never try to get off but still it's good

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back