Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models V1.9b - Adventure Sonic's Rush Patch

I Don't fuckin know, someone told me that the first one was on the discord server, i can't join it because of the stupid captcha.
LIKE, CLICK ON THE BIKES, I CLICK ON ALL OF THEM BUT THERE IS THIS ONE IMMAGE "oh there is a peace of the bike here" BUT NO, WHEN I CLICK IT IT SAYS THAT I'M WRONG "Oh this isn't a bike, allright you're a bot" JUST MAKE ME DO A SCREENSHOT AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE, THIS PEACE OF SHIT WON'T LET ME JOIN.

Last edited:
i love it! this might yet be my favorite model pack

OH MY GOD IT SUPPORTS XMOMENTUM I NEED MORE VANILLACHARS

Last edited:
Peppermint updated Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models with a new update entry:

The Fluffy Fox Friend

View attachment 74726
Tails, Sonic's sidekick, now have a model of his own!

View attachment 74728
But Peppermint, what about the Fang revamp model and Pac-Man???????
Due to some technical difficulties, and laziness, Fang and Pac-Man will not be released in this update. [i will finish them promise!!!!]

Anyways, hope you enjoy this update!​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Eyeless sonic
srb20001.png

Im assuming that the fang hat model is supposed to be used for the cosmetics mod, as it has the same number/id as the fang hat on that mod, is there supposed to be a specific version im supposed to use or something? It wont work and I dont know why, just asking for advice on what to do here.

im planning to use this for sonic new as that is just sonic with a different moveset and it looks so banger. heck with a few modifications to sonics model you can make extra life!

Back