Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models V1.9c - Were Back!

I think it because of your interpolation set it to sometime are off
Post automatically merged:

I have adhd but I don't act like this
For real. I have ADD and my borther has ADHD. He may be energetic beyond reason, and a little absent-minded, but ADHD doesn't do this.
jeez, rude.
Yea, sorry. I just can't stand people who blame their problems on disorders. Disrespectful to people who deal with it.
ADHD. That's what's wrong.
So what I'm saying, is that you can't blame what you did on a disorder. Mind telling us the real reason? it's fine if you just weren't paying attention.

For real. I have ADD and my borther has ADHD. He may be energetic beyond reason, and a little absent-minded, but ADHD doesn't do this.

Yea, sorry. I just can't stand people who blame their problems on disorders. Disrespectful to people who deal with it.

So what I'm saying, is that you can't blame what you did on a disorder. Mind telling us the real reason? it's fine if you just weren't paying attention.
idk, it might just be something about the dreamcast sonic model that makes me prefer it. nostalgia maybe?

i got the latest download for the models but adventure sonics animations are still messed up
Post automatically merged:

fixed it

Back