Pac-Man

Pac-Man 1.2.3

Wait so someone posted the model thing you put in the models Lua whatever thing to make it work but where is the model itself? If the creator is making changes to it then I understand.

where can i acsees the pac man model
Post automatically merged:

here copy this PACMAN SCRW/PACMAN.md3 3.0 0.0 copy this from the model called notepad then copy the models into those 3d blends and done
what about the model file

Well, here's what i did.
1. i went to the updates page for this mod, went to the lastest release WITH The pacman model, insert it into the game, [ill tell you how if you need help] and bam, works fine for me.
can you help me

Last edited:
where can i acsees the pac man model

what about the model file

can you help me
The model is in Version 1 and Version 1.1

here copy this PACMAN SCRW/PACMAN.md3 3.0 0.0 copy this from the model called notepad then copy the models into those 3d blends and done
can you help me? i downloaded the mod but i didnt found the model
can you send it to me?

someone can send me the pacman model? i cant find it anywhere

can you help me? i downloaded the mod but i didnt found the model
can you send it to me?

someone can send me the pacman model? i cant find it anywhere
Like I told the last person. The model is in Version 1 and Version 1.1 is where you can download a model but you can download any history of the mod and the model will work.

Like I told the last person. The model is in Version 1 and Version 1.1 is where you can download a model but you can download any history of the mod and the model will work.
but i used the code and it didnt worked

oh it worked now but what is the engine they use to make 3d models?

Last edited:
but i used the code and it didnt worked

oh it worked now but what is the engine they use to make 3d models?
It varies sometimes they use Maverick 3D Model or sometimes they will use Blender it just depends on what application you like the best.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back