Pac-Man

Pac-Man 1.2.3

SuperPhanto updated Pac-Man with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.1: the "part 2" update

And you thought I was done, didn't you?
- Hud reworked again, with visual effects added to better signify health loss / gain
- Pac-Man World Re-Pac's Air Hang has been added, hold spin after a flip kick to use it!
- Rev Roll is twice as powerful for Super Pac-Man, and the Air Hang won't slow Super Pac-Man down
- Butt Bounce tweaked, can now bounce off of enemies and bouncy FOFs
- Other misc tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

I dunno how this slipped through.

Attachments

• srb20231.gif
    srb20231.gif
    7.5 MB · Views: 83
SuperPhanto updated Pac-Man with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.2: the "I should've done more extensive testing" update

Sorry about all the bugs present in the previous version, they should be all gone now...
- I took this chance to change the sound of the rev roll, and correct the pitch on the butt bounce sound, which I forgot to do last time.
- the Air Hang can now only be used for 1 second, and once per jump, like it's supposed to. This change does not apply to Super Pac-Man, have fun flying through levels with it!
- Lua mods that add the ability too uncurl should also work properly now!
- Basically...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be cool to have a secret Console command for this mod that gives Pacman the Ghostly adventures design, Just a suggestion!

It would be cool to have a secret Console command for this mod that gives Pacman the Ghostly adventures design, Just a suggestion!
I think a Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man would honestly be more fitting for it's own separate character mod just considering the games have entirely different a different core moveset and playstyle than the World games.

I think a Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man would honestly be more fitting for it's own separate character mod just considering the games have entirely different a different core moveset and playstyle than the World games.
Why Is That A Good Idea And I Already Have Idea's (Ted Talk Time Listen Up: I Used To Have A WII U Years Ago And I Had That Exact Game, However Stuck On The Easiest Level Without YouTube To Help I Just Quit The Game And Left It To Rot, It Was Fun But Got Extremely Harder.) I Would List Ideas Now But I'm Too Bored To.

I remembered that i played one mobile game based on Pacman Ghostly Adventures which was made by Namco.

well, when the gravity change in any level of upside down gravity, pac-man literally puts his cheats to the limit (literally looks like god)
srb20004.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back