Pac-Man

Pac-Man 1.2.3

Butt-Bounce sound is still wrong :<

Really wish you'd replace it considering the Super Butt-Bounce is using the one from my old Pac-Man mod (which is the PMW2 sound mixed with the PMW3 one)

Butt-Bounce sound is still wrong :<

Really wish you'd replace it considering the Super Butt-Bounce is using the one from my old Pac-Man mod (which is the PMW2 sound mixed with the PMW3 one)
dude he does what he wants he wants to do it his own way bruh. let him do what he wants

Pac-Man is so amazing though!!! I love this new version.

Y'know, I kinda feel like he should be able to eat lines of rings the same way he does in the Pac-Man World games

I
here copy this PACMAN SCRW/PACMAN.md3 3.0 0.0 copy this from the model called notepad then copy the models into those 3d blends and done
Is this where it is?
Screenshot (18).png

This guy is great, Pac-Man feels so faithful to the Pac-Man World games it's a nice translation from World to SRB2. Love how his model turned out, and Super Pac-Man being his super form is a nice touch.

I wish there as an alternative version of Pac-Man hich had his Pac-Man 2: The Ne Adventure voice and design
That ould be cool for those who like Pac-Man 2

SuperPhanto updated Pac-Man with a new update entry:

A new version is now in development!

Greetings fellow Pac-fans! To celebrate the release of Pac-Man World Re-Pac, I just wanted to announce that I am currently working on a patch that will be adding a few things to fix some minor inconveniences that I've had going back to this character! The biggest thing this patch will be adding is a ledge grab, so expect certain jumps to be a lot easier!

In the meantime, please consider playing Pac-Man World Re-Pac!

Read the rest of this update entry...

SuperPhanto updated Pac-Man with a new update entry:

Version 1.2

Version 1.2 is here!
- You can now gain 1 health wedge from collecting any 10 rings without getting hit!
- Pac-man can now grab onto ledges! (Thanks SMS Alfredo for letting me use the code!)
- All frames have been re-done, with a couple changes / new animations in the mix!
- Flip kick makes a sound when hitting a target, and butt bounce sound swapped out for the PMW2 one
- Butt bounce has been slightly buffed
- HUD for pachealth reorganized

The MD3 isn't ready yet, I'll have to figure...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back