• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ova Sonic progress thread

Currently I am upgrading my Computer so I won't be able to do anything for a few days. But when I have fully upgraded my computer then I will continue to work on this project. Hope you all understand.
we understand

I can't wait for this mod. I am a huge fan of the OVA and this is a dream come true. You can send me a demo, I won't leak anything because I have morals. You don't have to, but you can.
Post automatically merged:

Currently I am upgrading my Computer so I won't be able to do anything for a few days. But when I have fully upgraded my computer then I will continue to work on this project. Hope you all understand.
I can't wait for this mod. I am a huge fan of the OVA and this is a dream come true. You can send me a demo, I won't leak anything because I have morals. You don't have to, but you can. Sorry about the spamming, I meant to quote you the first time.

I can't wait for this mod. I am a huge fan of the OVA and this is a dream come true. You can send me a demo, I won't leak anything because I have morals. You don't have to, but you can.
Post automatically merged:

I can't wait for this mod. I am a huge fan of the OVA and this is a dream come true. You can send me a demo, I won't leak anything because I have morals. You don't have to, but you can. Sorry about the spamming, I meant to quote you the first time.
i dont think he has an ingame build rn sooo i doubt that a demo exists. thanks for trying to be nice about it though.

Has BlueM upgraded his PC yet? Not trying to rush, genuinely wondering, because he still sends messages, is he useing another device?

itried.gif

I wonder if he could have a pseudo-dashmode that's more like the accelerate ability of sonic new?
also, I wonder if a kind of upwards wall-spindash akin to lost world's one, except it goes up when sonic's running sideways, and after the upwards speed ends, sonic continues running horizontally on the wall

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back