• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ova Sonic progress thread

What should Ova Sonic's jump ball look like?
Post automatically merged:

Other than it looking like this which would look weird in my opinion. I could just use it for the spin dash sprites.
Captured.PNG

This man is doing everything. I swear.
I know people have pointed out stuff like this but
HE. LOOKS. WEIRD!!!
At least right now!
His head definitely looks a bit odd in some of those frames.
But otherwise, it's definitely the idea that counts, AND THIS IDEA IS AMAZING.

This man is doing everything. I swear.
I know people have pointed out stuff like this but
HE. LOOKS. WEIRD!!!
At least right now!
His head definitely looks a bit odd in some of those frames.
But otherwise, it's definitely the idea that counts, AND THIS IDEA IS AMAZING.
How does he look weird? I think that the sprites look good.

Update: progress on the mod has been on pause for quite some time now. That's because I have little to no motivation to work on it currently and have been dealing with other things in my personal life. I don't know when I'll be able to comeback to this but there will be some amount of progress when If I do.

Update: progress on the mod has been on pause for quite some time now. That's because I have little to no motivation to work on it currently and have been dealing with other things in my personal life. I don't know when I'll be able to comeback to this but there will be some amount of progress when If I do.
That's aight buddy remember this is your decision not ours1!1!1!!1
Gosh i feel stupid for saying this you already know what in talking about 💀
Yeah and actually im not joking take some break😁

def take a break

I've been trying to make a jump/spinball for Ova Sonic and I don't know exactly how to make those kinds of sprites so this is the best I can do, may I get some feedback? it would really help. (The sprites are facing foward.)
View attachment 89728
I would sugget getting someone to help you on this art, cuz if they are a great artist like you. Then they can you on making this jump/spinball on Ova Sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back