• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ova sonic (cancelled, close thread please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
show.PNG

So I haven't been so proud of the sprites I have done. And I have decided to go back to hand drawing them instead. The project is not necessarily cancelled, I'm just dealing with a lot of stress and it's been getting to me mentally.

Last edited:
I believe I might go with handdrawn instead, I don't know at all yet. Still deciding.
Post automatically merged:

There is much I am unable to deal with in my personal life currently so this mod will be cancelled until I am able to get things together then I could possibly come back to it at a later time, just not now. Hope you all understand:dramahog:

Last edited:
very epic my guy, just remember to not overwork yourself and take breaks when needed
Yes fr

View attachment 86800
Updated Ova Sonic sprite if I come back to this.

Full rotation.
View attachment 86802
Really nice that you actually care about your work unlike some of the modders welp nice sprites

very epic my guy, just remember to not overwork yourself and take breaks when needed
Funny how the Tyson hesse sonic thread got locked because of to much people chatting there loland two others replied to us not to chat there meanwhile we weren't actually doing anything bad nor did we even ask for the mod to get approved quickly
:shitsfree:

View attachment 86800
Updated Ova Sonic sprite if I come back to this.

Full rotation.
View attachment 86802
Wait pne more question did Tyson hesse actually got a rework after the trailer?

Because blueriver said that trailer was outdated even so can you make a release trailer when it gets approved

Yes fr

Really nice that you actually care about your work unlike some of the modders welp nice sprites

Funny how the Tyson hesse sonic thread got locked because of to much people chatting there loland two others replied to us not to chat there meanwhile we weren't actually doing anything bad nor did we even ask for the mod to get approved quickly

Because blueriver said that trailer was outdated even so can you make a release trailer when it gets approved
Pne*

Yes fr

Pne*
Yeah typing on a phone sucks ngl

Attachments

• jesus-campos-jimenez-nerkin-super-sonic-final.jpg
    jesus-campos-jimenez-nerkin-super-sonic-final.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
First off this is completedely wrong
Some people there were just being way too overhyped for the mod that they forgot to stay on topic of it
Since most replies were asking for discord servers or watch sonic mania adventures
Thats why it got locked

Second off and its on the rules
Dont bump threads with offtopic questions
This is about ova sonic not tyson heese sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back