• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ova sonic (cancelled, close thread please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueM

Capture.PNG

Yet another Sonic. It's sonic from the 1996 "Sonic The Hedgehog" movie or what people refer to as "The Sonic Ova". development is unknown for now. If there is any questions about this mod, feel free to discuss anything about it.
(This is the only sprite currently.)

Last edited:
Bro there's gonna be like 4 (kind of) anime Sonic mods after this one comes out :oh:
This does look cool though.

View attachment 84720
mod is not really cancelled I just need some time to get myself together so here's an new sprite. ( yes it is being hand drawn that is the decision I have made.) with that said it will be on hold until I feel like ever progressing until then.
He looks great! Going hand drawn was definitely the right call

View attachment 84720
mod is not really cancelled I just need some time to get myself together so here's an new sprite. ( yes it is being hand drawn that is the decision I have made.) with that said it will be on hold until I feel like ever progressing until then.
Holy crap, that's incredibly accurate.
Also, have you come up with a moveset? I'm just curious.

Holy crap, that's incredibly accurate.
Also, have you come up with a moveset? I'm just curious.
Peelout, chained homing/extended thok a wallrun/jump (hopefully), and an speed up mode like junio's.
Post automatically merged:

ALL5.gif

I have done my best. all five are finished if there is any critique anyone wants to give feel free to do so. Going to take a break now.

Last edited:
I can't remember if OVA Sonic was ever shown from the back, but I remember all but one version of junio sonic incorrectly showing the spines going up when facing directly away from the camera, despite the running out of a tunnel away from the camera scene showing otherwise.
it's most likely only a junio sonic thing, as hesse has a back-facing official reference, and... I don't think OVA sonic was ever shown from directly behind.

I might take my words back on this but I might end up doing pixel art for this project.

3.PNG

Three down, two to go!

OVA.gif

Done!

Last edited:
I have little to no motivation to work on this mod so I might be cancelling it.:dramahog:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back