Official SRB2 Ventrilo Channel - (Down until further notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Nevermind then.

So anyway, I went to the TS thing, and I registered. Honestly, Penopat and SonicX3000 kept talking about the most trivial things, but I guess it would be fun (if there were a suitable amount of people, that is).

Hey SonicX, how was your pizza? >.>

His name is SonicX8000. - Sonict

After a two week vacation to hick-ville, I am now happy to say that the TS server is back up and running.

Spazzo said:
Sonict said:
Nope. We won't be swearing that much. The only times we will do that is when we are in a netgame and something happens in it like when you get hit, died, etc... Otherwise, we act like any other person would in real life. Sure, there will be swearing but not enough times to be annoying. I know I would hate it if it was like that.

Sonict

Sans Penopat.
Or me.

Sonict said:
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1459/mystiquejb3.png
The reason why I got kicked was because my mic wasn't working right. I got it fixed in the next couple of days.

Oh wow... that's quite an old picture, SonicX8000.. I think. Flame is actually registered, not unregistered. (Wow @ Mint making a gazillion messages in TeamSpeak.)

Wrong, Vash. That picture was taken the day SonicX8000 posted it which was two days ago. Mint can't get irc working which is why he has to use TS to do it and according to him, he doesn't want any help in fixing it. Flame_The_Hedgehog is not allowed to be registered anymore because of something that doesn't make much sense to me when Spazzo PM'd me why. It would be great if they could sort it out, but I will not get involved.

Sonict

Over ten thousand is quite a bad ping. Heck, what you just said was too classic, except you didn't say "over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaand!"

It is interesting, if you aren't playing music in the server, or if there is an argument. No matter where you are, you shouldn't play music in the server, even if you're in the off-topic channel.

I know sprout. Just wait a day, ok? I hope you learned your lesson. If you complain about the ban, we will make it last longer.

Sonict

There are other users (banned users from here) being bad too, Sonict. You really need to USE YOUR SERVER ADMIN powers more often.

Sonict

Just a forewarning: I will be taking a one week leave, to attend a family reunion. From August 4th to August 11th, I will not be here. I am unsure if I will be able to keep the Teamspeak server up during this time or not. If I cannot, you guys can temporarily use Sonicts backup server for the time being.

Uhh, you can go on TS as an unregistered user, if you'd like. Users only become registered when the mods think that you're a frequent user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back