Official SRB2 Ventrilo Channel - (Down until further notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, it appears that my connection is going a bit loopy today, so the TS server will be up and down constantly throughout the day.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I will be attempting to solve this issue ASAP.

Hey guys. I added my back-up TeamSpeak server to Spazzo's post so it is easier to find. Use mine for the duration of this problem.

Sonict

If you guys have this much problems, Spazzo should get a server dedicated to running Teamspeak or something.

The TS is a dedicated server. The problem with it, is that it's hosted on my main machine. I need to find a way to host it on another PC. The problem with that, is that my PC is the only viable option at this point.

Regardless, these problems aren't all that bad. At least, that's what I think.

I seem to be double posting in here a ton. Oh well, this time it's worth it.

1) Not too long ago, we managed to get SSNTails, Mystic, and InstantSonic all on Teamspeak. It was uber, let me tell you (if only for InstantSonic screaming throughout).
Here's a screen of the night:

ssninstantmysticjo3.png

2) Due to the rising popularity of the TS channel, I've configured the administration of it a bit to suffice.

Server Administrators

* Spazzo
* Penopat
* Sonict
* SonicX8000

Channel Administrators

* FoxBlitzz (Global Admin)
* Yoshibot (Off-Topic, Netplay)
* SSNTails (Off-Topic)
* Torgo (Off-Topic Section)
* ST218 (Other Games Section)

Yep. We had 23 users on TS. Now, we currently still have 18 users. Great job guys. I also would like to thank AJ (SSNTails) for making it active and being able to listen to "Special Music".

I have a feeling that he will come on TS more often now.

Sonict

No idea.

Anyway, I have a new headset... with a mic!

I'll come on whenever I can. But, if my parents see me talking to you guys...

D:

Segmint said:
Why would it matter to your parents? I mean, you ARE allowed here by the consent of your parents, right?
I've been here for 3+ years, and I was never "allowed" here. :P

Segmint said:
>.>

I've always been allowed on the internet...

D=
Not the INTERNET. I've just always been told not to communicate. Guess what? My computer is in my room. :3

Just so you guys know, Spazzo's server is currently down atm. Mine is up, but there is a thunderstorm in the area and I hope I don't need to shut down my laptop. I should be fine though. If Spazzo's server doesn't come back online, I'll leave this laptop on for another day or two.

Sonict

Wow, that was excessively stupid. I restarted my compy and forgot to enable the TS Server!

Excuse my blatant ignorance. Server is back up.

Why aren't I on the any of the screenshots on the previous page? *railed by SSNTails*

Anywho. I was there on the weekend for TeamSpeak with Mystic, SSNTails and InstantSonic and for some of the CTF Netgame. It was great.

Spazzo said:
Wow, that was excessively stupid. I restarted my compy and forgot to enable the TS Server!

Excuse my blatant ignorance. Server is back up.

Yeah. Skwirl apparently invited a couple of friends (SRB2 Players????) and FoxBlitzz and I were trying to help them out when you said you were going to restart it and then this happened... My back-up TS is still running since I currently am at the college that I go to.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back