Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it takes all the fun away... OK, I'll leave it that way, if you spoil your fun, do It, I DON'T CARE, *Sniffedly snifletty sniffles*

I THINK there's a way for there to be a Sonic-only area...

Conveyer belt with a low ceiling. So low that characters can't jump. Make the conveyer belt JUST slow enough for Sonic to get through, but too fast for Knuckles and Tails.

That doesn't work out so well, if you keep jumping and gliding with knux, you can get through and if you spindash and run with Tails, you can make it. :/
I guess you could make it longer and make a "death block" on the ceiling :).

The editing tips of the day said:
Giving a control linedef a flag of 2048, 4096, or 8192 will result in its effect not being activated in single player games for Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles, respectively.

hotdog003 said:
Giving a control linedef a flag of 2048, 4096, or 8192 will result in its effect not being activated in single player games for Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles, respectively.
That only works with single player games, though. Those effects do not work in Co-op.

I said:
Conveyer belt with a low ceiling. So low that characters can't jump

I believe that if a ceiling in SRB2 is really low, the charecter will have his jumping disabeled.
... Or am I thinking of another game? :| *Makes a test map*

EDIT: Yeah. I'm mistaken.
Well... Make the ceiling hurt, or something! Spikes are good...

Omega the Hedgehog said:
FuriousFox said:
hotdog003 said:
That only works with single player games, though. Those effects do not work in Co-op.
Oh, but they do.

And how would that work?
Say there's an FOF that only Tails can see, what if you were Sonic, would you just see him standing in the air? And if you switched to Tails, what would happen?

hotdog003 said:
This is what I meant to say.
Hotdog wins a prize consisting in:
-nothing
-nothing
-An archive which is called SRB2 1.09 (TXT file)
-nothing

Arf said:
hotdog003 said:
-nothing
-nothing
-nothing
...huh?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Arf said:
hotdog003 said:
-nothing
-nothing
-nothing
...huh?
Yes :D This should be a lot weirder.
Why the huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back