NuVote

NuVote 0.53

cglitcher

cglitcher submitted a new resource:

NuVote - An alternative voting system where majority rules!

Full documentation can be found here
But here are the broad strokes:

• It's a new map voting system where the result will follow majority rule
  • Server owners can "Hot Soc" a map without restarting
    • They can also control if a map is in hell without restarting
  • Server owners can program certain maps to show up more often for voting to promote their community members' work
  • lots of small improvements around the nature of voting
  • Includes map...

Read more about this resource...

Trying out this mod and I'm really liking how it changes up the voting sequence, congratulations on the launch!

If there are any comments I have about the features in the mod; there doesn't seem to be a way for server hosts to disable the server time feature, or host nuvote without their console getting flooded by "Could Not Determine the Current Time" during the transition inbetween maps should they not decide to setup server time.

Trying out this mod and I'm really liking how it changes up the voting sequence, congratulations on the launch!

If there are any comments I have about the features in the mod; there doesn't seem to be a way for server hosts to disable the server time feature, or host nuvote without their console getting flooded by "Could Not Determine the Current Time" during the transition inbetween maps should they not decide to setup server time.
Noted. Will fix this on next update (hopefully soon). Thanks for bringing it up!

cglitcher updated NuVote with a new update entry:

NuVote Version 0.53

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback this past week! I was able to address some issues that were brought up in this update:

* Fixed software exclusive visual errors for vote background (thank you RetroStation for finding)
* Added toggle for time tracking (thank you Superjustinbros for the suggestion)
* Added toggle for popularity tracking
* Fixed occasional error in popularity tracking (thank you Saturn's Rings for finding)
* Fixed various typos in documentation, and added content for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back