Nu Angel Island Zone - Act 1

Nu Angel Island Zone - Act 1 1.21

Last edited:
wait i think UDMF (if that's how it's spelt) can help with the process of Act 2
bc it's also able to make srb2 levels.

wait i think UDMF (if that's how it's spelt) can help with the process of Act 2
bc it's also able to make srb2 levels.
I've been following the recent developments and it looks like all the issues I had have actually been addressed. I'm probably still going to wait for Ultimate Zone Builder to be fully finished as it's still not complete at the time of writing this, but yea things are looking good.

So I was messing around in this map until I found this, care to explain?

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    324.9 KB · Views: 145
theres a new version of zone builder now
Thanks, yea I'm aware that it's been updated to fix a few problems, however, I've had my eye on the UDMF scene for a while now. Ultimate Zone Builder looks like it'll be a lot less time consuming to make levels with so I'm going to wait for that tool to be finished before I consider making more levels.
Post automatically merged:

So I was messing around in this map until I found this, care to explain?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks, yea I'm aware that it's been updated to fix a few problems, however, I've had my eye on the UDMF scene for a while now. Ultimate Zone Builder looks like it'll be a lot less time consuming to make levels with so I'm going to wait for that tool to be finished before I consider making more levels.
Post automatically merged:

I have no idea what you're talking about.
You can already make levels with the in-development editor! In fact, I've made one for this upcoming OLDC

kind developer aren't you
You know he's in his right to say that, right? You didn't phrase your suggestion as a suggestion, you phrased it like a demand. It's ultimately his call if he even wishes to make an Act 2, let alone add the bomber section.

(To BIGDOG: sorry if you're not a guy and I've been getting your pronouns wrong; i've never been good at telling gender from online profiles lmao)

i didn't try to make it a suggestion, i tried to remind him.

i forgot how to make a suggestion correctly so yeah :P

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back