• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Flame already did, I just never updated the first page with all the new recolors. I think I might just put all the images in a zip and add a download link, while changing the zip every now and again. With a few IMG tags, of course.

I'm not gonna check if you have or not, but don't put pictures of the Tails doll on the Topic...

Noob - AM SCRED hey anone wnt brek rules nao???????????

*Screams* ARGH! I saw a frame, help me!

Offtopic - What does the Tails Doll curse do to you, anyway? Plus, it's not proven, it's not on the wiki or anything. Triple, Curses aren't real, Scientifically proven. ( When I was trying to type that, I kept making mistakes. o_O )

If we're lucky a few months. >.>
Also I seem to have a problem. Whenever I try to add an image of the tails doll into a wad the image shows up blank....

I might just have someone else wad it if I can't get it to work.
EDIT: I got it to work. There was something wrong with the filetype. Now if only I could replace all the frames without having to go through each and every individual one.....

I know how to wad, I was just having problems with XWE. As a matter of fact I have the tails doll done, but the coloration is off a bit, so I'm going to hand the beta to senku and he could fix that. >.>

Nitro, STOP ADDING CHARACTERS. This will take till the end of time to complete if you keep adding them. It's already taking forever to finish! The highest completed character is sonic, and the last time I asked you, he was only 5% done.

I didn't really add anyone, I've been talking about making the tails doll for a long while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back