• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's saying that all the characters I was originally adding into the pack were fine, not the original SRB2 characters.

mephiles_the_dark1 said:
Excuse me?! these are obviously much improved from the original! There is nothing wrong with what hes doing.

I'm not saying his work is bad at all. I'm just suggesting he stop adding characters because the original character he put in were just fine. adding one more character was enough and if he keeps adding characters this will take months. It's quality over quantity.

Sykotic said:
Oh for the lo- Okay, but if you add anymore characters, Nitro, I'm not going to wad or give them abilities.

Yay, something is being done about it!

Offtopic: I get what your signature means. while there are...well..."n00bs" here, there are at least some smart people.

I did not add any characters, I planned on adding tails doll a long time ago! Do I have to bring out the quotes?
EDIT: I found where the maddness starts! Go to page six! GO NOW OR MAY THE TAILS DOLL HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!

I have no idea why people are thinking that you are adding more and more characters, when Nitro mentioned it a lot of pages ago!
SonicTheDalek said:
And before everyone gets seriously lazy and doesn't read page 6 said:
Oh, and before anyone says something, it's an addon, and not in the actual pack.
And this is teh truth.
People probably had a big memory loss or something.[/offtopic] Tails Doll doesn't bad actually from the pictures on the first page.

mephiles_the_dark1 said:
How long do you think it will take to finish this up? Im looking forward to it.
Try for a approximate release date
Well, judging by the fact that he added yet another character, I'd have to say oh... Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back