• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one enemy that I can't draw custom. (with it looking right anyways) It's a wolf! It's going to replace the red crawlas.

It's the same as replacing a character. Only the badicks are in the srb2.srb file. Go there and look for them the make a seperate wad with the same names only replacing the enemy.

Not really, I just play before I post.

Anywho, pretty good. Though I wish you'd get the walking frames done, this feels great!

Yea, chao freak was supposed to be doing those but he hasn't said anything in a while.

So you are probably going to use an acid trail that works like when you use the spindash with the fire/inferno shield for the ability? the beta is good enough for me, it's basically the final wad without levels and stuff. Tis' awzum!

No, I'm not going to do the acid trail. I'm going to do something similar to what shadow does in sonic battle. (If you don't have sonic battle he jumps in the air and teleports but it's not that far.)

DanteEX made a new storyline for nitro! I did do a little editing with it so that it fits into his character.

Nitro lives in the same time as silver, they where great friends so the darkness found that if they had made silver evil that nitro would have to kill his best friend. They had both broken out into a fight and silver used chaos control, sending nitro off into the past, where he was sent to a dark island and met Paws. Now they must find a way back to the future, and a way to stop the darkness from their evil reign.

Now I'm going to make silver be the boss. But I'm not sure If I should replace eggman's sprites so that he looks like he's using his psychic powers, or edit the sonic boss SOC (I have permission to) so that instead of sonic it's silver. If I replace his sprites then I can make it look more like he's possesed by darkness.

Well, considering it's going to have a lot of levels, SOCs, and addons, I would have to say around the size of ultima.
EDIT: So far the combination of the lvels and the character size it's going to be bigger than ultima.
Size=7318 (and the levels and character aren't done yet.)

Why? It does make it easier to make a boss and it kinda make sense. I could just make a demonic version of paws as the boss and stick with the old story.

Well, to be honest, you don't need a story to make a good wad. If you're trying to fill up the the intro scene, then I guess that makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back