• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half and half would look cool, except the way SRB2 mirrors the sprites would make it switch sometimes. D: I'd recomend the Good side with that in mind.

True.. I'm working on the Paws boss right now. I'm not going to show anything until senku gives me his permission to edit senku.

EDIT: Here's a frame for the wolf.

Anyone want to help me out with it?

EDIT2: I'm going to go with the half/half super and I'll make it blend more.

I haven't really got an ability yet. I might stick with thoking, so we can have homing, but bouncing does sound cool.

Bouncing isn't possible... Unless you can soc an item that makes you bounce off it like it's a monitor, but doesn't give you anything. Then you can make it your thokitem and you can have something similar to a bouncing attack, but not exactly. Don't use homing, as then you'll go in random directions when you thok. Multithok can be used here without it being overpowered, too.

Messing with thokitems can produce interesting results. I once made 200s spawn when you thok. Good fun. I've also made slingitem as a flicky, that was pointless but funny. I actually made a wad that spawns flickies when you thok, spin or shoot a ring. It also had homing thok. I'll try and dig it up for you if you want.

I was messing around with that too. I made the muffin.wad overpowered so that it had homing thok and it would make explosions when thoking and koopashells when it rolled. I think I might be able to come up with something to make him bounce.. Maybe I'll make it so that when you jump and press roll the gravity gets really high then when he touches thr ground it gets low so it looks like he's bouncing.

DOUBLE POST:
Here's the 2nd beta. This time he has front and back walking frames, a slingitem, a complete superform, and the Paws boss.

http://rapidshare.com/files/33023142/Nitro.wad.html

Also, I haven't gotten any updates from kunucklees so does anyone want to make levels? I'll send you the last update I've gotten from him. I may want to have someone redo them because he made them too short, added bad music, and added a teleporter to every level. (no offense if you're reading this kunucklees.)

Please, keep the char and the mod seperate. I <3 the char, but I really wish everything else wasn't there.

I could add the boss and everything else into the levels. It's going to be 2 seperate WADS. The levels, and the character.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I was messing around with that too. I made the muffin.wad overpowered so that it had homing thok and it would make explosions when thoking and koopashells when it rolled. I think I might be able to come up with something to make him bounce.. Maybe I'll make it so that when you jump and press roll the gravity gets really high then when he touches thr ground it gets low so it looks like he's bouncing.

When something touches the ground in SRB2 (and thereby Doom, I think), even if you set gravity to negative eight trillion, it will react as though it hits the ground.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I haven't really got an ability yet. I might stick with thoking, so we can have homing, but bouncing does sound cool.

He should have acid trail. If he just thokked, he really would'nt have much originality (I still like the wad).

I'm back!

Acid trail doesn't fit into his character at all. And at Jurai, it still could happen right before you hit the ground so it looks like it. I don't think we could do that though because gravity effects everyone. Flame is helping with figuring it out.

So this acid trail is going to be custom made or like the sprites of the purple blob things that Eggman shoots out in the times you fight him as a boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back