• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the nitrorider!!.

http://media3.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=3354

Note: This isn't the final version, once the real nitro is finished I will make one to have a trick instead of super so it works in srb2 riders and I will make the walking frames like sonic has and will try to make standing with the board frames.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
*looks closly at nitro and sees something which shouldn't be looked at*

Err, what, that he has a spider on his head?

OK, if you have anything I could help with, please let me know...
*Charmy-style*PLEEZPLEEZPLEEZPLEEZPLEEZPLEEZPLEEZ*shot dead**stabbed**stabbed**stabbed**STABBED*
Err, yeah.

We stopped it a long time ago since my mother deleted my SRB2 folder and I can't re-install it.

camo man said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
We stopped it a long time ago since my mother deleted my SRB2 folder and I can't re-install it.
Oh, that's bad, well I guess the SOC that I made (but forgot to PM to you) will never become public.
I could start it back up but I need someone to WAD everything. I can still play at my cousins, just can't WAD. I can also create sprites any time except every other weekend.

I'm not sure if I feel like finishing the sprites. If I do start it back again I think we should have totally new levels and enemy sprites.

Well, don't get your hopes up for an EXE mod. Honestly, who would bother?

You'd need it in one wad: Character, socs, and levels.

Another thing: Probably only count on one character.

They're annoying.

By the way, what exactly are you doing here? Some kind of vanity mod centering around a fancharacter? You're kinda unclear here...

Draykon said:
They're annoying.

By the way, what exactly are you doing here? Some kind of vanity mod centering around a fancharacter? You're kinda unclear here...
....Yea, pretty much.

EDIT: I'll release a version without taunts and one with taunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back