• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Newrecolor.wad! Total unoriginality ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory is kinda fuzzy. Either I requested that Zeshiro do the Flame sprites since I know he's a great spriter. Or It's because I helped him with something in the past and he decided to do the wad.

I forget which it was.

:< These sprites all look great, the Kai, the Flame, the Tal, the Ying. I hope they all come out great, I wish I could sprite as good as you Zesh, but I still have too much to try and improve. Only problem I have with improving is I cant seem to at all...Oh well. On a side note I might be giving up my wad updates I just cant get myself to fix them up fully, I left off with walking and running for Senku, Senya and Nitemare I havent even started to fix up.

It's in Editing, not Releases, so it doesn't contain a download link. Not all previews have a link, you know.

on Edge said:
Um, whear is the download link?
Where did you get the idea there was a download link? I hope you still don't think that if you can make a topic, you have the time to make a beta. You know that wadding isn't like sleeping on a cloud. It is alot of work. Great job Zeshiro! The Flame thing creeps me out somehow though for some reason. But anyway awesome job! But the running on the corner view makes him look kinda bald though.

You aren't helping anything you know, and I've already private messaged him, and yes, he does understand.

Please don't be a hypocrite.

Zeshiro said:
I will put clothes on her...eventually...
But nudity isn't exactly new to srb2.. :roll:

I just wanted to note, if I hadn't before, that there are going to be eight variations of Kai.wad. Eight seperate wads in fact. Each has different moves, and slight variations in the stats. After I finish this one, the others will basically be edits of it (Detailed edits). After this, comes the edit with the swords. Then the edit with the Crossedge (Crossblade). Then, those same three wads with the longer hair. Then, on the trademark red motorcylce. And then a damged version. (Overpowered soc-edit moves, with very little range in them. Simulates the desperation of near-death.)

The set with the longer hair has the stats mabye two-four numbers higher in some areas than the short-haired one. The one with the Crossedge have a lower jump height because they're overall heavier. And etc.. All in all, if anyone does plan to edit my wad, (I really ask that you not, but I can't stop you.) I'll have done more edits of it anyway.

After that, I'll be doing Zeshiro.wad. Which is an entirely seperate and unrelated character. (Does not look like the other Zeshiro.wad) After that, Cross.wad. (Yes, it's a link) When all that's done. I'm open for requests.
can u give....um.....the REAL cross wad like u showed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back