• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Newrecolor.wad! Total unoriginality ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shawntails said:
When you gona put the link for zeshiro and all the others?
What a simple question ShawnTails. When he's done,which I hope is soon.This has been here ever since I was in 6th grade in the 3rd marking period. I'm in 8th grade now.

light dasher said:
Zeshiro said:
9. Yes, I'm doing this purely in MSPaint. Yes I know it's going to take an eternity

Finaly, some one els i know who does is work in paint, i use only paint, :D

I use paint too. I personnally think that it's a ton easier. :D

WOAHOAH!!! this is AWESOME for a recolor!! i be danged! you got some serious skills, zeshira i hope this wad gets done soon ^_^

espiogv9.gif

i don't mean to get banned (and i don't want to either! please don't hurt me i beg you! >_<), but is this topic still alive?

jamgames said:
i don't mean to get banned (and i don't want to either! please don't hurt me i beg you! >_<), but is this topic still alive?

What's the point of bumping a topic to see if it's alive!? I'd guess shere stupidity. Other than that, I am impressed with this wads shading, not every day you see a decently shaded-in character wad.

Kaysakado said:
Actually, you're allowed to bump a topic to see if the WAD is still being worked on.

I'm sure you can, but he didn't bump to see if the Wad is still being worked on, he specifically asked if this topic was still alive. I see nothing that states him asking about the wad being continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back