New Sonic nextgen stuff (new screens + storyline overview)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want it to be Sonic (Maybe Tails) and Dr. Robotnik. (not Eggman)

robotnick = eggman.

his name is robotnick, but everyone calls him eggman.

If what you mean is "bring back the cruel villain from the old games" then I agree 100%. I've had enough of eggman being such a sub-par villain. GIVE HIM SOME BACKBONE WILL YA, SEGA?

834_0003.jpg

Eggman doesn't look cool anymore... :(

They're both the same damn character. It'd be a lot less confusing if you just said "bring back Eggman with his orignial style" or "bring back Robotnik with his original style", instead of making a simple matter so much more complicated.

Bah, I liked SA Eggman. Now his next style remake is just scary. Is he missing his eyeballs?

That is the fugliest Eggman I've ever seen.
Also, you DO realize that Eggman's name was ALWAYS Eggman, right? They changed it in the US up until Sonic Adventure for some reason.

So this eggman is the same as Robotnik? I remeber all the stuff from the old Sonic games had the prefix "Egg". But then again I think for some games his name is Robotnik in the japanese version. I know Bowsers name in Japanese is King Koopa Jr.

Wait...shadow uses guns again?

WHY SEGA?!? We want shadow to use his awesome Chaos powers, not guns!

SRB2-Playah said:
834_0003.jpg

Eggman doesn't look cool anymore... :(

Did he look cool before anyway? Of course not!

And I love to see Sonic back as a adult. As long as the game is about pure speed (AND IT MUST HAVE HIGH ACCELLERATION), I'll like it anyway. Just don't gimme a space level, or any goopy labratoriom levels anymore.

Super mystic sonic said:
SA2 eggman rocked!

*GASP*
I'm going to have to agree with SMS here...
The artwork owned, though, and the way eggman looked suited him more than in the classic games, in my opinion.

DON'T LOOK AT ME! I'M UNCLEAN! *runs*

[OMFG]
11Fev_robotnik.jpg
[/OMFG]

Holy heck, he's bad and ugly.

Eggman.gif

He's in a cool pose here. His head looks less bold with that thing on his head.

834_0003.jpg

Meh, the mustache sucks. Make his glasses blue again, and add the thing from SA2 back.

Actually, I just noticed his real uglyness. I'd say it's his glasses removal or his glasses being too tiny. You cant really tell that from that image.

Super mystic sonic said:
[OMFG]
11Fev_robotnik.jpg
[/OMFG]

Holy heck, he's bad and ugly.

Eggman.gif

He's in a cool pose here. His head looks less bold with that thing on his head.

834_0003.jpg

Meh, the mustache sucks. Make his glasses blue again, and add the thing from SA2 back.

Agreed, Eggman, Eat more pies... What i really hate is that Eggman recolour Eggman Nega.

eggmannega.gif
Eggman.gif

What's the difference between the two? 3 things...
1. Colour of the mustashe and clothes.
2. different googles
3. Nega wears clother that's simular to the clasic eggmans

Bouncey said:
Digiku said:
So, like, why Shadow?

Pretty much my hope for this as a rebirth of the Sonic series is lost.

Well just becase a charater is in it dosen't meen isn't like the older games.

I remember playing a fangame called Sonic Unity once (a Very well made fangame BTW), It had sonic and shadow playable. Sonic had Homing attack not that crappy dash move he has in Sonic Rush and Sonic Advance 1 and 2 and Shadow had an awesomly designed Chaos Control animation that smashes up all enemies seen onscreen, one problem is if he collides to an enemy while using it, it'll fail to work and you lose all your rings. It even had the feel of the classic Sonic games, no hyperactive speed, nothing much from the modern games. That game's long gone since the maker retired for uni (hard to keep going) and it was not very complete.

Dark Mystic said:
Here's a screen of Nazo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Nazo_x.jpg

only one i could find...

Dark Warrior said:
Recolored SonicX Supersonic.

I totally agree, Sonic X Sux too. All because of stupid Chris Thorndyke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back