New Sonic nextgen stuff (new screens + storyline overview)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new guy looks....weird...

Shadow in there? As looks as he acts cool, and not all "oh I don't know If I'm good or evil...MARIAAAA!" then I'm cool with it.

(Anxiously awaits the PC port.)

Shuffle said:
If it comes out for the PC, then I can stand it not coming out for Wii.

That DAMN wii controller! I bet a lot of games will be for all consoles, exept wii. And this game looked soooo damn fun to me!!! finally Sonic played the main role again, and the speed of games would be back!

Mystic said:
Next gen graphics. Last gen gameplay. Look at the screenshots. It's the same old "path over a bottomless pit" that was old back in Sonic Adventure in 1999. Who cares about this game? Not me.

Yeah, I hadn't paid much attention to this game for a very long time, but then I finally watched a small gameplay video and noticed it was the usual speed pad, homing attack the baddies fare upon a green looking level, with the enemies reminding me of those red and gold guys with the shields in the later levels of Sonic Heroes.

The new antagonist looks like someone scalped Knuckles and pasted it onto his forehead. If they want some kind of tribal guy, why can't they use Knuckles again? If he has to be evil, then have him be possessed or something. Or just have Eggman tell him a story. Both work.

Why?

as long as they do shadow properly, I see no reason why he shouldn't be in the game.

Digiku said:
So, like, why Shadow?

Pretty much my hope for this as a rebirth of the Sonic series is lost.

Well just becase a charater is in it dosen't meen isn't like the older games.

Super mystic sonic said:
Shuffle said:
If it comes out for the PC, then I can stand it not coming out for Wii.

That DAMN wii controller! I bet a lot of games will be for all consoles, exept wii. And this game looked soooo damn fun to me!!! finally Sonic played the main role again, and the speed of games would be back!
What makes you so sure it's the controller? I mean, there's gonna be a bunch of controller shells.. They could make whatever kinda controller they want.
It's likely that it's just the lack of power.
Also, what do you mean "The speed of games would be back"? The speed of the games has never been lost. In fact, that seems like all they care about. :|

As the game graphics get more realistic, the story starts to turn more fantasy for some reason.

Look at the green hedgehog in the picture. It somehow resembles a new guy named Joshua Seth who came to our school in Fort Campbell, KY.

I hope it PWNS mario Wii though.
I hope Mario Wii and Sonic next-gen tie...

Theyr'e using Shadow again...

I think Foxes are getting pwned because hedgehogs are getting overpopular.

The new guy just suck's I agree with SSNtails it looked a Shadow clone got a Knuckles wig and dryied him self creamy.

Shadow was awesome but this new guy just sucks.

Oh and you people are saying it is going to stay the same as the new skool game's and not go back to old skool well there is just one thing I will have one thing to say about that.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Sorry but I just think the old skool game's wasn't as good.

Bouncey said:
The new guy just suck's I agree with SSNtails it looked a Shadow clone got a Knuckles wig and dryied him self creamy.

Shadow was awesome but this new guy just suck's.

Oh and you people are saying it is going to stay the same as the new skool game's and not go back to old skool well there is just one thing I will have one thing to say about that.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Sorry but I just think the old skool game's wasn't as good.

I agree they weren't as good, they were better.

only because SRB2, while attempting to emulate old school, is in fact new school, due to the whole match dealio. Which is totally awesome.

Prime 2.0 said:
only because SRB2, while attempting to emulate old school, is in fact new school, due to the whole match dealio. Which is totally awesome.

Dude I liked new skool more before I even played SRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back