• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Cuphead. Better Sprites, and better moves

()Chaos_Red()

I'm Honestly Just Plain Stupid...
I might as well go ahead and say this but! I was lazy with that Cuphead mod. Using MS Paint. Not the best idea. So, after months of practice, and years of training. (Definitely was not a day ago when I started with no experience.) I have built up the courage to make it better! Maybe just a little. But it's better than paint.
CupheadSTNDL&R.png.png
CupheadSTNDupwards.png
CupheadSTNDdown.png
Also don't worry. This time you can change the color. I'm using palette range for this. Which might not be the best idea! Butttt!!!!!
wah (P.s User is helping program!)
Post automatically merged:

Sprite update:
LIFEICON.png
CupheadFall l&R.png
New Piskel-1.png (8).png
CupheadJUMPL&R.png

Last edited:
Rule 17: Be respectful to artists, musicians, modders, etc. Always use constructive criticism.
the mod sucks ass buddy bad mod its better if you use asesprite still a bad mod👎👎👎👎👎👎

Even if I can’t make the sprites good. Atleast I have a software to finish a game I’m working on

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back