Netgame Impersonations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean That I HAD a name That is used behind my back but now I have a name (Xephious) That I thought that would never be taken but i was DEAD WRONG

someone was impersonating eblo the hedgehog lately, the REAL eblo told me he doesnt play netgames!

I think somebody may be impersonating me, because ive been cussed out 5 times today for no reason whatsoever.
Anyway to help tell if somebody is impersonating me, i almost always host and i rarely join net games
Here is my ip address:

I'm with tailsmastermind on this one. I get the feeling that some of you guys are really superstitious and just need better names, because "Super Sonic" isn't particularly creative, nor is Amy, Light, Hyper Knux, Andy, James, or any other commonly used name you could think of. If you had some creativity in your alias-scheming, there would be a lot less confusion around here. You don't see anyone else choose the nickname "Blue Warrior" on netgames, do you? That's why I still stick with it when I'm online.

As for actual fakers, you know you're being impersonated if your name is something like DuckMissile, Emerald Cutter, or CrabMeat 2.0 and someone decides to use it.

I agree, people know me when I enter a server because of my default name, and my name is very uncommon. When do you see a metal of a car being used for a name?

Blue Warrior said:
I'm with tailsmastermind on this one. I get the feeling that some of you guys are really superstitious and just need better names, because "Super Sonic" isn't particularly creative, nor is Amy, Light, Hyper Knux, Andy, James, or any other commonly used name you could think of. If you had some creativity in your alias-scheming, there would be a lot less confusion around here. You don't see anyone else choose the nickname "Blue Warrior" on netgames, do you? That's why I still stick with it when I'm online.

As for actual fakers, you know you're being impersonated if your name is something like DuckMissile, Emerald Cutter, or CrabMeat 2.0 and someone decides to use it.

And that, my friends, is why I like Kopper. [joke]Oh, and Mudkipz.[/joke]

Volbeat is sometimes taken, as it's the name of a Pokémon. Snip3rNife is lame, and a little aggressive.

I'll Begin is the best freaking name ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back