Name some bootlegs.

sonic adventure 7 (as to where 3 through 6 are, i have no fucking idea)
[and then you learn that sonic 3d blast 5 and sonic adventure 8 exist and that sa7 and sa8 are jumbled up versions of s3db5 and that a remake of them exists called sonic blasting adventure]

SPECIALMAN
Because if you're super, you're special.

Attachments

• snv4b9w95xh01.png
    snv4b9w95xh01.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
Super Donkey Kong 1 - 3, truly a epic trilogy.

Attachments

• SuperDonkeyKongGameplay.png
    SuperDonkeyKongGameplay.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 90
  • SuperDonkeyKong2title (1).png
    SuperDonkeyKong2title (1).png
    75.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Super_Donkey_Kong_3.png
    Super_Donkey_Kong_3.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 95
Others already mentioned some names, so I will add Super Mario Land 4 on Game Boy.
IS THAT MUSHROOM HILL LMAO?

sonic adventure ultra some bootleg thing that apparently only exists on a fandom thingy and nothing is playable not even a game or anything it is just pure I M A G E.
Post automatically merged:

sonic adventure ultra some bootleg thing that apparently only exists on a fandom thingy and nothing is playable not even a game or anything it is just pure I M A G E.
note: this image is from some random fandom thing and so i could not do it with a webp file so i snipped it so it was a .JPEG file.

Attachments

• dowhat.JPG
    dowhat.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 67
I remember there being a bootleg that was just Sparkster on the SNES, but you play as Sonic.

Post automatically merged:

note: this image is from some random fandom thing and so i could not do it with a webp file so i snipped it so it was a .JPEG file.
Sonic Adventure Ultra was a cancelled port of sa1 to the PS1. It was NOT a bootleg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back