• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My oc Dox the fox (WIP)

The program what the players do sprites.
to make the sprites? i first used krita but i'm using asesprite to make the sprites, but i don't have the full version of asesprite so i have to cpy and pst (ctrl C +ctrl V) and open krita and open the sprite file and then paste the newer version of the sprite over the sprite and hide the original sprite, if u need some help then watch this video that helped me out from the start

how do you do the abilities of dox?
Post automatically merged:

th (5).jpg
Do you like it? i made this with libresprite

Last edited:
i wish i could help but i don't know lua that well, it's just that i want to learn lua quickly so i can help other people in making custom abilities

That looks good Cheeseboi

im doing the abilities in Slade but idk how to do abilities from C1 C2 and C3

since people aren't too happy for u using tyson hesse's sonic mod sprites, here's a template from that video i shared u that i used for the Dox sprites
im using Template wad on slade

Also i can use thats sprites? im gonna do some details.

BAD OC.png
i made some details on the head torso and legs

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back