• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My oc Dox the fox (WIP)

That looks good Cheeseboi
Post automatically merged:

im doing the abilities in Slade but idk how to do abilities from C1 C2 and C3

im using Template wad on slade

Also i can use thats sprites? im gonna do some details.

View attachment 91445 i made some details on the head torso and legs
well this is looking cool, but maybe u could make a separate post pacifically made for ur mod so that this thread doesn't get locked? if u don't know how to make a post just go to forums, post thread, and then create the post

Addon done but srb2 crash when i open the addon

a
nice, i'll make sure to help u from the start if u need any help
n' thx u are so humble dude

That sounds cool u can help me? i want do a custom abilitie Electry thok blaster
i wish i could help but i don't know lua that well, it's just that i want to learn lua quickly so i can help other people in making custom abilities

Addon done but srb2 crash when i open the addon

a

n' thx u are so humble dude

That sounds cool u can help me? i want do a custom abilitie Electry thok blaster
I think you might want to make your own thread so this one doesn't get closed. you might even get banned if youre not talking about things to do with this thread.

so everyone is on me now? ok i said its cringe becuase the style i know the creator is working hard on this ok?

so everyone hates me just for saying 3 words
Yes, you are a prick. In fact, I would go as far as to say you should be banned.

And art style is subjective, don't go around acting like one is better than the other, you fool!

so everyone is on me now? ok i said its cringe becuase the style i know the creator is working hard on this ok?

so everyone hates me just for saying 3 words
I would forgive you for saying that to Dox, but you'll promise not to do it again.
If I found something I thought was cringe I would just let go and not say anything nor talk about it.

The character and art seems fine though.

Last edited:
the mod is so cringe!!!!
thnx for the hate speech lol

one of the reasons i started this project is to see what i can accomplish through out the prosses, and i have gotten better at making sprite art outside of this, here's one of those examples

also one last thing, maybe instead of calling my mod cringe, maybe give some feedback on to how to improve on the sprites?

Attachments

• 2023-07-29-060656-Drawing 6.gif
    2023-07-29-060656-Drawing 6.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
thnx for the hate speech lol

one of the reasons i started this project is to see what i can accomplish through out the prosses, and i have gotten better at making sprite art outside of this, here's one of those examples

also one last thing, maybe instead of calling my mod cringe, maybe give some feedback on to how to improve on the sprites?
They are perfect already, do not change a thing, he is just a punk.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back