Multi-hit enemies (An enemy HP modifier)

[Open Assets] Multi-hit enemies (An enemy HP modifier) v1.0.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Flame

WR 102
Flame submitted a new resource:

Multi-hit enemies (An enemy HP Mod) - An enemy HP Modifier

A simple script that adds more health to enemies when they spawn. Nothing else has been changed. Enemy health is modifiable too! Let's talk about mechanics!

Mechanics
Enemy health is multiplied on spawn adding an artificial "extra challenge" to the game. Most enemies naturally have 1 health. By default, this script multiplies enemies' health by 10, adding +10 extra health to enemies such as Crawlas.

Obnoxious? You bet! But, if enabled, your movement speed...

Read more about this resource...

personally this sounds fun, i might try it out and see how it plays! I've always wanted some type of combat be added to this game so i guess this is the most we can get for now! :wonderful:

This was probably not intended but with the way enemies get launched when you hit them you can pull off some sweet aerial combos with characters that have homing attacks like for example stomping on an enemy as modern sonic launches both you and the enemy very high up and hexhog pretty much auto combos werehog also does some weird stuff

Uhm...
M-Metal? Y-You okay, buddy?
srb20049.gif

This addon has been really fun to use in Chaos Mode and I've came across a bug on my end that I wanted to share. Sometimes when I destroy a enemy, their model stays frozen instead of popping into the animals. Could it be something like my load order causing this?

edit: I checked out the lua and added a few lines to help out my situation. Using this with Chaos and enemy variations is a nice combo!

Last edited:
This addon has been really fun to use in Chaos Mode and I've came across a bug on my end that I wanted to share. Sometimes when I destroy enemy's their model stays frozen instead of popping into the animals. Could it be something like my load order causing this?

edit: I checked out the lua and added a few lines to help out my situation. Using this with Chaos and enemy variations is a nice combo
please tell me what you added, im having the same issue
Post automatically merged:

okay this is definitely one of my favorite mods so far but the bug where enemies dont blow up pretty much breaks it, i cant get past the first boss because he wont die, he'll just stay there stuck and motionless like a statue staring off into the aether after the last hit and the end sequence never initiates, im begging anyone to fix this cause this mod is pretty fun and theres so few enemy mods as it is already

Last edited:
please tell me what you added, im having the same issue
Post automatically merged:

okay this is definitely one of my favorite mods so far but the bug where enemies dont blow up pretty much breaks it, i cant get past the first boss because he wont die, he'll just stay there stuck and motionless like a statue staring off into the aether after the last hit and the end sequence never initiates, im begging anyone to fix this cause this mod is pretty fun and theres so few enemy mods as it is already
its been a little while but adding a flicky deathstate and removing the mob once the health is 0 or less had fixed it for me. Hope this helps as well!

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 56

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back