Multi-Carry (2.1 Port)

[Open Assets] Multi-Carry (2.1 Port) 1.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Sylvegamer3

Also known as Sylve
Sylvegamer3 submitted a new resource:

Multi-Carry (2.1 Port) - Carry more players!

I have received permission from the original author, Prisima, to both release this port and make it reusable. The original addon can be found here.

This script allows any flying players or carrying objects the ability to carry more players, instead of just one! Think Sonic Heroes, but with any amount of players. This port is mostly untouched in terms of function if you have used the original...

Read more about this resource...

Fun fact: This was possible to do in Sonic Heroes(obviously), and, to a lesser extent since it's a ROM Hack of Sonic 2, Sonic Classic Heroes. So if anyone wants to recreate Sonic Classic Heroes in SRB2 v2.2, this is one step further to achieving that! I also didn't know this existed in the first place.

This should be fixed(replace S_PLAY_SPIN with S_PLAY_ROLL)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-09-13-41-48-60.png
    Screenshot_2022-08-09-13-41-48-60.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 95
Sylvegamer3 updated Multi-Carry (2.1 Port) with a new update entry:

v1.1: Bugfixes and Alternative Version

Hello again! Pretty quick update, huh? This fixes a bug where the script did not work properly at all in reversed gravity. The bug was actually in the original 2.1 script, I just forgot to fix it. Oops. There is a minor visual issue regarding character height positioning, but the carrying aspect will still work as intended from testing. Also fixed a section of the script I forgot to update.

An alternative version of the script that has the enhanced camera off by default has also been added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This addon is not letting Modern Sonic to Jump Spin, there has to be a fix on that. Also it will be cool to get hanged to climbers too just like they did with BuddyEx

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back