This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.
lotr3-movie-screencaps.com-.jpg

Just played the pack for the first time, and I wanted to shout out to you because these are seriously great! I've been trying out as many packs as I can to play with my friends and rarely do I get to say that playing a track is genuinely exciting, but I never know what to expect around any given corner on these. That does lead to some initial readability issues on your first lap (which some of my friends would hate, unfortunately) but makes for a genuinely thrilling time for me.
I haven't seen any other trackdev with a similar design philosophy to yours, please keep up the good work!

I just wanted to say that Kart Manufactory is such an awesome course concept, and the fact that the empty karts have Hornmod clips when it's enabled is a genius addition.

Is there a Hellmap set that has old Desert Rift? It's one of those cases where I feel both tracks could largely exist with each other, since even the previous version was a great course in its own right and they don't share much of the same layout besides the opening.

Eldog

I just wanted to say that Kart Manufactory is such an awesome course concept, and the fact that the empty karts have Hornmod clips when it's enabled is a genius addition.

Is there a Hellmap set that has old Desert Rift? It's one of those cases where I feel both tracks could largely exist with each other, since even the previous version was a great course in its own right and they don't share much of the same layout besides the opening.

What do you mean "Hell map set"? MAPMX is old Desert Rift, if you still want to play it.